Bills opening up the playbook & getting creative

Yale notwithstanding, DJ is just not a very smart guy. I think his "more creative play-calling" will be a disaster. More plays like JPs wonder in the jets game, if DJ tries to get creative.

Up the middle with Lynch, even DJ can't eff that up too much.

Don't you know that Jauron is the Head Coach, and not the Offensive Coordinator?

Crash Davis: It's time to work on your interviews.

Ebby Calvin LaLoosh: My interviews? What do I gotta do?

Crash Davis: You're gonna have to learn your clichés. You're gonna have to study them, you're gonna have to know them. They're your friends. Write this down: "We gotta play it one day at a time."

Ebby Calvin LaLoosh: Got to play... it's pretty boring.

Crash Davis: 'Course it's boring, that's the point. Write it down.

Classic

Crash Davis: It's time to work on your interviews.

Ebby Calvin LaLoosh: My interviews? What do I gotta do?

Crash Davis: You're gonna have to learn your clichés. You're gonna have to study them, you're gonna have to know them. They're your friends. Write this down: "We gotta play it one day at a time."

Ebby Calvin LaLoosh: Got to play... it's pretty boring.

Crash Davis: 'Course it's boring, that's the point. Write it down.

:devil:

Another article detailing the offensive changes expected.

link

All depends on line play.

No. It all depends on everyone on offense being able to memorize Turk-ey's ever expanding playbook. To "open things up", he most likely has added another 500 pages. I've heard this tune before.....during every off season for the past 10 years, as a matter of fact. I'll believe it when I see it. As for Nelson, right now he's practicing in last years' Hardy spot, trying to understand what foot to move first for each of his 27 different reads and responsibilities - for the running plays. He's not ready to run any of the passing plays yet.

You've heard the saying "Coach 'em up?" It seems as if the Bills' coaches are more determined to "Confuse 'em down.", instead of just allowing their natural talents to shine.