Hey Trev Alberts...

R. Rich

Utah really is overrated, aren't they? All they do is what the good teams are supposed to do: beat the teams they're supposed to beat. Easily.

Miami went into their game against UNC overconfident, and came out with a loss on a last second FG.

Texas A&M played their hearts out and nearly beat the #2 team in the nation. Imagine if their QB had not gotten hurt. Hmmm....

OH, by the way....how did Utah fare against UNC and A&M?

Utah 41

UNC 21

Utah 46

A&M 16

Yeah, Trev. You're right. Utah is overrated.

By the way, you were one heck of an NFL linebacker.

I agree R.Rich.  Just because Utah isnt rich in football tradition dosent mean they should be taken lightly.  This is one hell of a football team, and id love to see them get into the BCS, itd be nice to see a new team in the mix.

108255[/snapback]

I've watched their games a lot this season, as I only saw about 2, maybe 3 Utes games all of last year and I wanted to get a closer look at RG Chris Kemoeatu, who I still hope the Bills can draft this year. This year, they have been awesome. Not only in scoring points in bunches, but in the way they just dismantle their opponents on a weekly basis. This team has the killer instinct that teams like Oklahoma, Miami, West Virginia, Va Tech, and Texas simply don't have. Not saying those other teams aren't good, but they have had the tendency this season to let teams they should beat easily play with them and, in some instances, actually beat them. Not Utah. They are taking care of business with a ruthless presicion I only wish Penn State had.

I wish Mark May would just punch him . Alberts was one of the biggest busts in history and was ALWAYS hurt. He comes across as an abrasive jerk on the College gameday show. May is all class and deserves better.

108332[/snapback]

Alberts comes off bitter and abrasive because it's the image he's molded for himself on TV. He feels he has to be "the jerk" when he's on camera, much like Sean Salisbury has become for ESPN. That's a shame, because they both know the game quite well, but they're too busy being WWF-like characters instead of just being broadcasters.

Alberts comes off bitter and abrasive because it's the image he's molded for himself on TV.  He feels he has to be "the jerk" when he's on camera, much like Sean Salisbury has become for ESPN.  That's a shame, because they both know the game quite well, but they're too busy being WWF-like characters instead of just being broadcasters.

109477[/snapback]

Completely agree.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.