Todays game..........one thing

Frez

Well you know what they say about the sun shining on a dogs ass..... <_< Beat one at home...Luck. any team can pull that off. Show me about 4 wins or more in a row, against both good and average teams AND at least 1-2 on the road...

Now we can talk about a 'turnaround'.

That said, yeah we have a good chance today. IF...

1) WM gets rolling early.

2) Bledsoe doesn't F'up.

Well you know what they say about the sun shining on a dogs ass..... <_<  Beat one at home...Luck. any team can pull that off. Show me about 4 wins or more in a row, against both good and average teams AND at least 1-2 on the road...

Good grief! I can see ICE's post now, if the Bills win: "Yeah we won, but he suns also shines on a dog's ass..."

If our O line can contain that front 4 then it shouldn't be an issue. If not watch out cause big jon will set a record for sacking Drew in a day. I sure hope JJ can play well today!

105540[/snapback]

What makes anyone think that Abraham will sack Bledsoe MORE today than in the first meeting, where he had 3 ? I just don't see it, period. First of all, the game will be in Buffalo, not Jersey, so crowd noise won't be a factor. Second, Jennings is (amazingly!) healthy, unlike the first meeting, and in the 2 previous games in which they've faced each other (2002, since Abraham was injured most of last year), he's only given up 1 sack. Third, the Bills figure to run more than pass today, because of the wind. And last of all, the Bills as a unit have been playing better offensively and McGahee will be able to help out with Abraham.