Who is the real Barack Hussein Obama?

Often imitated but never duplicated, welcom to another fine episode of WITRBHO!

Chicago politics-need I say more? Educate yourselves.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Axelrod...cal_consultant)

I just can't believe you are still ranting about this crap. You do realize that the election is over right? May ask who you voted for? McCain/Palin (moron)

I'm just trying to knock down alot of the pro-Obama propoganda thats been floating around out there.

Do you think there's a way to do that more constructively? Your diarrheatic posting approach usually ends with a banning because it adds nothing in the way of dialog and insight. Since those can often be in short supply, it also adds no levity either.

This isn't coming from a lefty--I criticized molson_golden, a notorious lefty--for the same reason.

Do you think there's a way to do that more constructively? Your diarrheatic posting approach usually ends with a banning because it adds nothing in the way of dialog and insight. Since those can often be in short supply, it also adds no levity either.

This isn't coming from a lefty--I criticized molson_golden, a notorious lefty--for the same reason.

I've actually recieved several PMs praising my straight forward and clever posts. Eventually you'll come around like in that Seinfeld episode-Co-stan-zo!

I've actually recieved several PMs praising my straight forward and clever posts. Eventually you'll come around like in that Seinfeld episode-Co-stan-zo!

I wouldn't say clever... seems like the same nonsense that comes from Limbaugh, O'Reilly, etc. Not spinning, sorry.

Limbaugh and O'Reilly are patriots.

How so? Especially Limbaugh wanting the President of the United State of America to fail. What Patriot would want that? Sorry, that's just laughable. Like me saying Jesse Jackson is a patriot. Um, not.