If Norwood makes the wide right kick, do the Bills win another SB??

Amen....every so often, somebody tries to take out the paddles and resuscitate this rotting corpse of a horse so it can be beaten some more.

Discussions about what might have been and the Norwood kick are about as fresh and novel as an Andy Rooney monologue or watching Gallagher smash a watermelon. :D

NY was a better coached team. So the Giants were the better team, because the coach is part of the team. And the Bills had no shot in the three subsequent SB either. I love the Bills and loved the SB era but we got what we deserved in every game.

Nine out of ten times the Bills win that Giants game. Could have won any of them, but the first one was the best chance.

If Norwood made that kick, could we have beaten Dallas or Washington in any one of the Superbowls ??

You mean if Norwood had made that kick, or....if Kelly would have called more running plays for SB "should have been" MVP Thurman Thomas, or....if Bruce Smith had knocked that ball out of Hostetlers' hand in the end zone and fallen on it for a TD instead of getting the safety, or....if Andre Reed had not dropped that perfect pass over the middle for a first down as the Bills were driving with a 12-3 lead but were forced to punt instead, or....if one of the 8 guys on defense who missed that Giants' receiver on their 3rd and 13 would have been able to tackle him forcing 4th down,......and the Bills would have won that game?

If the Bills would have won that first SB against the Giants.....I could care less if they ever would have won another one, ever. Just one Lombardi Trophy for the Buffalo Bills is all I ever need to experience in my lifetime.

Nine out of ten times the Bills win that Giants game. Could have won any of them, but the first one was the best chance.

Look, I do not like Parcells anymore then the next guy. But he eats Marvs luch everyday of the week when it comes to gameday coaching. He kept that game close, he had Jeff Hoestetler as his starting QB. If Simms is in there you think maybe the 48 y/o FG would have even mattered? I have always thought that 'nine out of ten times thing' myself. But who is to say Parcells would not have changed his coaching and strategy. We need to face it and move on. The Bills on paper had way better talent, Giants had better coaching. That game proves something: give me a great coach with average talent, and it will beat great talent with an average coach every dang Sunday.

Look, I do not like Parcells anymore then the next guy. But he eats Marvs luch everyday of the week when it comes to gameday coaching. He kept that game close, he had Jeff Hoestetler as his starting QB. If Simms is in there you think maybe the 48 y/o FG would have even mattered? I have always thought that 'nine out of ten times thing' myself. But who is to say Parcells would not have changed his coaching and strategy. We need to face it and move on. The Bills on paper had way better talent, Giants had better coaching. That game proves something: give me a great coach with average talent, and it will beat great talent with an average coach every dang Sunday.

They had a great game plan for that day, which included mauling the Bills wide receivers on every play, which typically won't get called in a Super Bowl. Oh well, lots of woulda couldas. BTW, the Bills were 4-4 against those same Super Bowl opponents during that same four year stretch. They beat them every other time they played them, except during the Super Bowls. Another tough fact to swallow.

Skooby, nobody knows the answer to that question.

And everybody's getting tired of your act.

Speak for yourself I have not empowered you to speak for me. I am not tired of his act. He is a fan who post a lot of threads some inane some insightful that is all. If you are so tired stop reading his threads.

Speak for yourself I have not empowered you to speak for me. I am not tired of his act. He is a fan who post a lot of threads some inane some insightful that is all. If you are so tired stop reading his threads.

:unsure: