What is the most important change for the Bills this off-season....

The Bills made a lot of changes this off season to make them a better team, IMO. However, some of those changes and improvements might be a few years in the making - and I'm especially referring to the O-line. I like the image they want to live up to with the line - nasty, tough, and smart. There is a less talked about move that I think will bring us some very nice surprises, that being the hiring of Sanders as the D-line coach. If he can get our players on that line to play better, and bring Maybin up to speed this year, then that will work wonders for our team. Then there is T.O. He'll only help our team, I think. All the talk about his distractions - but, I think it's the right fit for him and for this team. We need some pressure, and some expectations, and some help at reciever. He brings that. We offer him a small town where the fans will stand up for him and, if he plays well, idolize him. He could end up a hero here, which seemed all but impossible a few months ago. I also like Byrd at safety. If he turns into the stud they envision him to be, we could see how important that is - after all, the four best teams at the end of last year all had really good safeties. So, there is a lot to like and hope for. The biggest addition or change? I'll go with the O-line. We need to be able to grind it out in the bad weather, and to protect our QB, and to handle the NT's in this division. If we can do that, we stand a chance at making the playoffs and at the division title.

What do you feel is the most important change this off-season that makes the Bills a better team??

The OC has committed himself to spending more time developing viable game plans and less time pressing the flesh with dimwitted fans.