Got a solution to our wr problem

Cowboys shopping Greg EllisViews 20058 Comments 83 06:36 AM ET 05.22 Share Print It My T&R The Dallas Cowboys are shopping outside linebacker Greg Ellis, multiple sources told FanHouse on Thursday. Ellis is one of the most trusted defenders the team has, but it would like to push 2007 first-round pick Anthony Spencer into a starting role. Dallas is serious about a potential move because on Thursday, the final day of this week's organized team activities, the team sent Ellis home, not allowing him to practice. The Cowboys did this last year during some OTAs, and coach Wade Phillips said then it was to not wear Ellis down. He turns 34 in August. This week the team held a team meeting with several of its veterans including Tony Romo, Jason Witten, DeMarcus Ware and Marcus Spears. Ellis, who is tied with left tackle Flozell Adams with the longest tenure on the team, was not invited to the meeting by the coaches. Ellis took that as a sign he might not be wanted.

fanhouse.com

Trade them Roscoe for this playmaker bills have said they wanted Steve Johnson to have bigger role this is how make him 4th reciever hardy will be 5th waiting to come off bench.

Cowboys shopping Greg EllisViews 20058 Comments 83 06:36 AM ET 05.22 Share Print It My T&R The Dallas Cowboys are shopping outside linebacker Greg Ellis, multiple sources told FanHouse on Thursday. Ellis is one of the most trusted defenders the team has, but it would like to push 2007 first-round pick Anthony Spencer into a starting role. Dallas is serious about a potential move because on Thursday, the final day of this week's organized team activities, the team sent Ellis home, not allowing him to practice. The Cowboys did this last year during some OTAs, and coach Wade Phillips said then it was to not wear Ellis down. He turns 34 in August. This week the team held a team meeting with several of its veterans including Tony Romo, Jason Witten, DeMarcus Ware and Marcus Spears. Ellis, who is tied with left tackle Flozell Adams with the longest tenure on the team, was not invited to the meeting by the coaches. Ellis took that as a sign he might not be wanted.

fanhouse.com

Trade them Roscoe for this playmaker bills have said they wanted Steve Johnson to have bigger role this is how make him 4th reciever hardy will be 5th waiting to come off bench.

So you want tot give away a playmaker in the return game who is also a decent 4/5 wr but is excellent in open space for an AGING DE, sorry don think so besides the cowboys wouldnt be shopping himunless they have an issue. I will take a pass here!!!

With that f'd up idea, you should be stripped of the kgun name. If you want to roll with that name, you need some football intelligence. I can't see you reading the defense and making quick intelligent adjustments. You should stick with your movie update role and continue with the copy & pasting of Chris Brown's daily news and notes that you are known for.

With that f'd up idea, you should be stripped of the kgun name. If you want to roll with that name, you need some football intelligence. I can't see you reading the defense and making quick intelligent adjustments. You should stick with your movie update role and continue with the copy & pasting of Chris Brown's daily news and notes that you are known for.

yeouch, but true.

trade away the one sure thing we have for giving our offense great starting position