Rams LB Tinoisamoa not good enough against the run

You mean aging, over-the-hill players who want that one Super Bowl ring don't join the Pats? Am I imagining what happened to guys like Fred Taylor, Antowain Smith, Sammy Morris, Junior Seau, etc etc etc...

... "(Corey) Dillon had his best year with 1,635 rushing yards and 12 touchdowns, both career highs, and set a franchise record in the process. The year (2004) culminated in a third Super Bowl win for New England*, in no small part because of the new running game built around Dillon. Dillon was the top rusher of Super Bowl XXXIX with 75 rushing yards and a touchdown, while also catching 3 passes for 31 yards, giving him 106 total yards. He was also a major factor in the Patriots win over the Indianapolis Colts in New England's* first playoff game, rushing for 144 yards and catching 5 passes for 17 yards. Overall, Dillon rushed for a total of 292 yards, caught 9 passes for 53 yards, and scored 2 touchdowns in New England's* 3 postseason games."...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corey_Dillon

Hey buddy check your info, because the Pats are also interested in Pisa. SO TRY THAT ONE AGAIN? So if the pats want him, maybe he can play, huh?

i never said he couldnt play "buddy". if you read all of the posts before rushing to judgement i said "im not sayin PT cant play because it may be that he doesnt fit their new defensive scheme". i am stating that i am sick of signing outcasts from teams. especially 3-13 teams.

I would take Flecther hear in a heartbeat again if it means that Ellison will not start.
:thumbdown: I always thought Fletcher was somewhat overrated due to his tackle numbers. But he was a much better LB than Ellison will ever be.

i never said he couldnt play "buddy". if you read all of the posts before rushing to judgement i said "im not sayin PT cant play because it may be that he doesnt fit their new defensive scheme". i am stating that i am sick of signing outcasts from teams. especially 3-13 teams.

Good teams identify and sign solid role players, guys who fit their scheme. The Bills have not been great at that in the past, but seem to be making strides forward starting with last seasons FAs.

Not every signing can be a probowler.

Hmm...makes you wonder though how many tackles he made after the runner gained yards downfield. The total tackles stat can be a little misleading

That was the argument made about London Fletcher's stats - he was also a "tackling machine", but seemed to always go for a piggy-back ride 6-8 yards after initial contact.

i am stating that i am sick of signing outcasts from teams. especially 3-13 teams.

If he's an upgrade to Ellison, why be unhappy? There are all kinds of ways to build a team, and the roster can't all come from high draft choices....

May have to compete with Da' Bears for him, however.