I get to watch my first Bills game of the year

ofiba

I don't understand...why wouldn't they televise the Iggles Steelers game?

Isn't it a sellout?

Yes, it's a look at me post...shame on you.  :D

103429[/snapback]

Eagles Steelers is on fox. Bills game is on CBS. Usually the eagles are on fox and steelers on cbs but since they are playing eachother they only take up one station. :blink:

Finally they put a Bills game on in the Philly area. I guess its cause the eagles are playing the steelers.  I can't wait!!  :D  :blink:  :huh:  :w00t:  ;)

103424[/snapback]

Yes, I noticed that too. We're not as lucky as we were last year when the Bills played the NFC East - seemed like they were on every week.

Finally, I don't have to deal with a bunch of obnoxious Iggles A-holes who ruin Sunday-Ticket bars by taking up 4 freaking TV's when they can watch the same game at home :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Finally they put a Bills game on in the Philly area. I guess its cause the eagles are playing the steelers.  I can't wait!!  :D  :blink:  :huh:  :w00t:  ;)

Is this a "look at me" post??

103424[/snapback]

Where abouts in Philly? I live in Philly, and get together with a bunch of Bills fans each week to watch the games.

Eagles Steelers is on fox. Bills game is on CBS. Usually the eagles are on fox and steelers on cbs but since they are playing eachother they only take up one station.  :D

103434[/snapback]

Yeh, those early season Steelers games (before big Ben) they kept showing were strange. Didn't they usually show the Jets as the AFC team last year?

Steelers-Eagles, Jets-Bills, Pats-Rams...if I had a choice of 3 games to watch, those would be it and they're all on. :blink:

Where abouts in Philly? I live in Philly, and get together with a bunch of Bills fans each week to watch the games.

103441[/snapback]

I go to school at Eastern University in St. David's about 20 minutes outside of Philly.