Is he really that good?

Their image is tainted by ALL of the cheating the Pats* have done............................SUCKS to be a Pats* fan. A multiple Super Bowl winning team that their fans can take no pride in.

I totally agree with you. The trouble is the Pats fans I live around minimize the cheating and in fact have totally forgotten about it by now. The only question they have is whether Bellicheat is the best coach ever or not and they have decided he IS the best coach ever. Makes you want to give up as an NFL fan sometimes. The league, the media, and most people feel like they have to totally suck up to NE, heck even Jauron feels that way. Anyway, I think I'll stick around for a little longer to see if the Bills can at least stick it to NE a little, but I have totally lost my respect for the NFL with the way they handled the cheating of NE.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Debating if BB is a tremendous coach is utterly crazy. Every single analyst/player/opposing coach in the NFL says he is an elite coach and one of the best ever. John Lynch, after one preseason, stated he was the best coach he has ever been around. The reason BB did not have the success at Cleveland he has had in NE is because he did not have the complete and total control he was granted in NE. This is the same reason he picked the Pats over the Jets when he had that opportunity. Kraft offered him complete control. To paraphrase Bill Parcells, when BB was in Cleveland he was expected to prepare the meal without being able to select the groceries. Since he has had complete control over his team, BB is one of the best coaches of all time. Debating that is like debating if grass is green or the sky is blue. He is the best personnel guy, the best game plan guy and the best game day adjustment guy in the NFL.

Jeezus, are you done blowin' the guy yet?

We'll see if you P-Town queers really believe all that crap after the Cheatriettes* go 8-8 this season.

We'll see if you P-Town queers really believe all that crap after the Cheatriettes* go 8-8 this season.

Nice edit, senator.

The "blowin' the guy yet?" addition really made your argument "pop".

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You guys dedicate multiple threads to the resigning of a 28 yr old, journeyman backup RB. At least my post is talking about one of the best coaches of all time. The excitement surrounding the resigning of Fred Jackson tells you what a pathetic state the bills are in. It really is funny to see the enthusiasm about the most insignificant events. The Bills lose an All Pro in Jason Peters, "Who cares, we don't need him". The Bills resign Fred frickin Jackson, "This offense is going to rival the K Gun of the early 90's". That tells you all you need to know about Bills fans.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You guys dedicate multiple threads to the resigning of a 28 yr old, journeyman backup RB. At least my post is talking about one of the best coaches of all time. The excitement surrounding the resigning of Fred Jackson tells you what a pathetic state the bills are in. It really is funny to see the enthusiasm about the most insignificant events. The Bills lose an All Pro in Jason Peters, "Who cares, we don't need him". The Bills resign Fred frickin Jackson, "This offense is going to rival the K Gun of the early 90's". That tells you all you need to know about Bills fans.

You and WEO should hook up.

Yeah the Bills may SUCK, & as fans we have to take our excitement where we can get it, but.................................................at least we are not rooting for scumbag CHEATERS*, & trying to convince the world everyone does it. I will take the Bills 4 Super Bowl losses over the TAINTED Pats* wins anyday.

Yeah the Bills may SUCK, & as fans we have to take our excitement where we can get it, but.................................................at least we are not rooting for scumbag CHEATERS*, & trying to convince the world everyone does it. I will take the Bills 4 Super Bowl losses over the TAINTED Pats* wins anyday.

There is no * and there never will be. You can pine all you want but in the end the SB victories stand. Good luck w. 4 losses.

The Pats got caught doing something that's been done since the dawn of the NFL, stealing the signals of their opposition. BFD and stupid on their part for getting caught breaking a technicality of a silly rule. They should have placed their tape guy in the stands like all the other teams do. :devil:

Funny how you, like a typical Pats* bandwagoneer, complete disregard the rest of the article I quoted--you know, the part where NFL executives basically say that the Pats* have been accused of a ton more than Spygate and how they are really the main/only team that other folks complain to the competition committee about. But then again, I guess that goes against your "everyone does it" theory, no? Or how about the HBO Inside Sports report last spring which literally quoted an unnamed "former offensive star" on those Pats* teams as saying "Of course it helped us immensely--we knew exactly what was coming"? That was about literally the quote--I watched it 3 times on TIVO to make sure. How that didn't get taken and run with by the mainstream media just shows how in the pocket of the League (and the League, of course, is in the pocket of the Pats* and Kraft, as some columnists, like Dr. Z, have stated (although in not so many words, Dr. Z being a polite man)) is. When Marshawn said he was going to get suspended this year, I turned to my wife and said, I'll bet you $1000 that the Bills open the season with the Pats* (and this was well before rumors of such a game leaked) and sure enough...... It's enough to make one sick, it really is.

Can we please let this thread die as I am getting ill from seeing Bill Bellycheats * name on the Bills board.

Sorry, but I can't let the bandwagonistas think they've won this argument, especially when they don't even acknowledge opposing points of view and more importantly, facts.....

Funny how that journeyman ran for about 130 yards against your mighty D last year in December when you knew he was coming and couldn't do anything to stop him. What does that say about your D? We lost that game, but it certainly had nothing to do with Fred Jackson's running.....

There is no * and there never will be. You can pine all you want but in the end the SB victories stand. Good luck w. 4 losses.

Typical NE* bandwagon fool - last I looked, the Cheatriettes* haven't won a Superbowl in 5 years - time to become a Celtics fan, troll.

Typical NE* bandwagon fool - last I looked, the Cheatriettes* haven't won a Superbowl in 5 years - time to become a Celtics fan, troll.

As a fan of a team that is currently tied with Detroit for the longest playoff drought in the NFL, I hope you know how stupid you sound when you say that. "haven't won a Superbowl in 5 years"???? You're right, Patriots fans should only hope their team can reach the level of success the Bills have achieved. Considering the Bills have been completely dominated by the Pats, and the Bills appear to be going nowhere, you should probably just reserve your commentary for teams at the Bills level, like the team you're currently tied with for the longest playoff drought in the NFL. You really humiliate yourself when you make comments like "haven't won a Superbowl in 5 years".

As a fan of a team that is currently tied with Detroit for the longest playoff drought in the NFL, I hope you know how stupid you sound when you say that. "haven't won a Superbowl in 5 years"???? You're right, Patriots fans should only hope their team can reach the level of success the Bills have achieved. Considering the Bills have been completely dominated by the Pats, and the Bills appear to be going nowhere, you should probably just reserve your commentary for teams at the Bills level, like the team you're currently tied with for the longest playoff drought in the NFL. You really humiliate yourself when you make comments like "haven't won a Superbowl in 5 years".

Why do you P-Town types continue to humiliate yourselves by coming to a Bills board to thump your chests over ancient history? (BTW, NE* had a 13-year 'drought' in post-season appearances, which you'd know had you not just jumped on the Cheatriettes* bandwagon after 2001.)

Marcia* Brady* and Billy* Belicheat* got thumped and humiliated by Eli Manning, Tom Coughlin, and the New Jersey Giants, and you chumps can look forward to your team* finishing in the AFC East cellar and probably another 13 year drought, unless Billy* finds some new innovative ways to cheat his way back into contention.

Plaxico Burress says hi - here's something to kill time until your boyfriend gets home...

link

Hard to believe Jared Lorenzen has a SB ring, all thanks to you chumps, only I'm not sure Belicheat* saw the catch on account of this...

link

you are one of the most obnoxious fans I have ever read. you truly are a miserable person I feel sorry for you

Thanks, WEO - nice of you to stop slobbering over your life-sized, anatomically correct Tom Brady doll long enough to post that.

You see, as an adult Bills fan, I don't need to hate another coach or QB, nor do I need to invoke junior high school homophobia, to make me feel better about the troubles my team has experienced.

The simple truth is that if the Bills somehow aquired either BB, Brady or both this past off-season, you wouldn't be spouting any of this stuff. Like everyone else, you would be thanking your lucky stars.

You see, as an adult Bills fan, I don't need to hate another coach or QB, nor do I need to invoke junior high school homophobia, to make me feel better about the troubles my team has experienced.

The simple truth is that if the Bills somehow aquired either BB, Brady or both this past off-season, you wouldn't be spouting any of this stuff. Like everyone else, you would be thanking your lucky stars.

Link - Bill Belicheat*

Nice comeback.

Tell me, where is the outrage from the other owners who were cheated by BB? How do they benefit from "hiding" their anger?

Where is the evidence that the league and the media is in Kraft's pocket? Is it because they aren't challenging Brady's sexuality, like you are?

link