Could a healthy DiGiorgio

according to Billsdaily , Digiorgio is the only depth at MLB the Bills have...I'm wondering which of the other 10 OLB's they have listed could be a MLB...Obviously Mitchell is the starting strong side LB...here's the other 9:

Keith Ellison (6-0 229) - last years starting WSLB...most want him gone...little undersized

Nic Harris (6-2 232) - This years 5th round pick...projected to be the starting WSLB at some point..hope he adds some size this off season

Pat Thomas (6-1 237 ) - 2009 FA pickup...I don't know much about him or what LB position he played elsewhere...could start at WSLB

Alvin Bowen (6-1 222) - last years 5th round rookie...was injured in training camp...looks small...can only hope he added some size this off season

Marcus Buggs (5-11 225) - another of Bills PS LB's last year...looks to be undersized..other than that I have no info

Jon Corto (6-0 208) - wow..never realized how underweight he is...made the team for his ST's play, not sure he'll make it this year

Vince Hall (6-0 238) - On PS last year..we'll have to see if gets back on it..has comparable size to Poz

Ashlee Palmer (N/A) - undrafted rookie...not enough info on him to say either way...maybe PS at best

Blake Costanzo (6-1 235) - Although not listed on Billsdaily, he has ok size , but not sure about his play at LB..made team for ST's play last year (I think)...might stay and keep that role

ok out of those LB's where do you all see them and does anyone take Pizza-mans spot at depth behind Poz?