Can't get enough of the Bills?

Hello fellow Bills fans...

We all know the Bills have the BEST fans ever...I don't know why, but they do. As a probably too die-hard fan for all of my 21 years, I'm finally able to contribute to this fan madness in a professional kind of way.

I'm the "Bills Chick" for chicksinthehuddle.com It's a Web site all about football, written by all females...so to give a different perspective and add some humor and fun to the game. I don't get paid so it's all about passion. Best of all, it's another outlet for fans to see what's going on with Buffalo. Check it out! We're still young but are expanding and are known around the NFL...we get much of our promotion by word of mouth...help a fellow fan out and tell all your friends! Thanks! =) And if anybody has ideas for stories or something they want to see up there, let me know!

Alyssa

Hello fellow Bills fans...

We all know the Bills have the BEST fans ever...I don't know why, but they do. As a probably too die-hard fan for all of my 21 years, I'm finally able to contribute to this fan madness in a professional kind of way.

I'm the "Bills Chick" for chicksinthehuddle.com It's a Web site all about football, written by all females...so to give a different perspective and add some humor and fun to the game. I don't get paid so it's all about passion. Best of all, it's another outlet for fans to see what's going on with Buffalo. Check it out! We're still young but are expanding and are known around the NFL...we get much of our promotion by word of mouth...help a fellow fan out and tell all your friends! Thanks! =) And if anybody has ideas for stories or something they want to see up there, let me know!

Alyssa

Let me help you out with one of the basic practices in I-commerce: http://chicksinthehuddle.com/tag/Bills/

What the hell is I-commerce? Let me help you out, I once worked int he industry of E-commerce and then taught college courses in E-commerce but I have never heard of I-Commerce. If this is sometheing new please let me know.

Good job rob. Gee, did you misspell the word "something" in your post? Thanks for pointing out that I used an I instead of an E. BTW...oh never mind.