"Kids' Day" game announced - 8/15 vs. Chicago

Lori

I assume the tailgating will be insane since its the first home game since the end of December.

Nah, preseason games are normally pretty mellow.

The 4 p.m. home opener, on the other hand ...

So, what kind of stuff do they have for the kids? Is this worthwhile? I am trying to plan a trip to Buffalo with my kids and thought this might be a good thing to do with them, IF it is fun. My son is 8 and my daughter is 4. If I stay a week, I could tie it in with the Nascar race at Watkins Glen.

Anybody ever been to the Glen? Fun for kids? Camping or anything like that there?

Any info is appreciatted.

GO BILLS!

Dude, Dollar hot dogs, best game of the year... :thumbsup:

SOLD! That alone makes it worth it, or at least helps keep the costs down. Kids are funny, when you take them somewhere, it's not only the price of admission, but it's the stuff they want you to buy. I put this more on my son than my daughter but that kid practicaly demands a t-shirt, or a foam finger, and of course food. Really, he just likes me to spend MONEY. This may be my target game for summer vacation. The weather is great up there this time of year. I know it's selfish of me to drag my kids to MY sporting events, buy hey, I gotta do what I gotta do. :thumbsup:

GO BILLS!

So, what kind of stuff do they have for the kids? Is this worthwhile? I am trying to plan a trip to Buffalo with my kids and thought this might be a good thing to do with them, IF it is fun. My son is 8 and my daughter is 4. If I stay a week, I could tie it in with the Nascar race at Watkins Glen.

Anybody ever been to the Glen? Fun for kids? Camping or anything like that there?

Any info is appreciatted.

GO BILLS!

Before the game they have this thing called the Fun Zone . It has games and free stuff for the kids. After the game they have a pretty good fireworks display. The kids will have a good time. Well worth it.

Before the game they have this thing called the Fun Zone . It has games and free stuff for the kids. After the game they have a pretty good fireworks display. The kids will have a good time. Well worth it.

AND DOLLAR HOT DOGS! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :thumbsup: