Nothing

bowery4

Is it just me or is this where we sit down and do nothing until training camp. Last year we went into the season with holes. Will the FO do anything to make the team better in the coming weeks? What do you think?

Couple weeks ago ppl were throwing around john hendersons name. I know that may have been pre-draft chatter but I would love to put someone next to stroud that commands attention. Remember how tough the jags were about 3 yrs ago?? Even though he may only have a few yrs left this move would instantly nakes D top 5 IMO

Is it just me or is this where we sit down and do nothing until training camp. Last year we went into the season with holes. Will the FO do anything to make the team better in the coming weeks? What do you think?

I think this: You sign the very best FA's the first few weeks of free agency, from the end of Feb. into March. The Bills signed Mike Hangartner, and the CB from Jacksonville that had not panned out well for them. That's it. Two lower lever FA's.

Then the sports world shined on Buffalo when Brandon flew down to Miami and brought T.O. up to Buffalo for one season. Did you notice how exhausted Brandon looked introducing Owens during the press conference? I think it's because his season tickets renewals were due a few days later, and this was his last and only chance to keep the sales up.

Then the draft came, and now the Bills have 2 first round picks and 2 second round picks to sign. Considering, again, that T.O.'s entire deal came to a 4 Million dollar up front bonus, and then another 2.5 million in guaranteed salary during the one season he will be here, Brandon did a hell of job keeping those FA costs way down this year!

So with all of that, do you really think there will be anything "substantial" he will do to make the team better in the coming weeks?? :doh:

Here's the only thing I hope the Bills do, but I doubt they'll even get this done: Get all those important rookies signed and into training camp from day ONE, so we can get the maximum contributions from them possible! Unfortunately, for Brandon and Ralph and Littman to do that, they will have to pay some of their rookies before other NFL teams make deals with their rookies picked just before or just after them. And we all know that the Buffalo Bills are never trend setters when it comes to paying their players. So expect one or all of the following rookies; Maybin, Wood, Bryd & Levitre to miss some training camp time while the Bills wait for the other teams to set their prices.