Maybin = another JAG

afcfan1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be a good excuse, but it ain't true. Nice try though. It still seems like decades ago, so I understand.

You are thinking of 2002. Bledsoe sucked in 2003...we had a terrible offense. They got Losman because he was on the cover of ESPN as the next great thing and then Bledsoe sucked in 2004 and we cut him.

But to sum it up, Bledsoe sucked for an entire 24 games before we drafted Losman (8 from 2002 and 16 from 2003). That's why we drafted him...we thought Blesdoe was pretty much done, not the fact we could get Losman to ride the bench for a while.

Oh yeah, my bad...thats right...it was a year removed. I do remember watching an interview where the Bills said they didnt anticipate being in a position to take a QB of Losmans caliber though, so it doesnt change my original point.

Not sure what that means, but I'd be careful...

Why? I was poking fun at what JAG meant. I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but the word "Jew" is NOT considered Derogatory, and to the best of my knowledge, Grandma is the old lady who squeezes cheecks and makes sammiches.

Could you explain, please??

Why? I was poking fun at what JAG meant. I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but the word "Jew" is NOT considered Derogatory, and to the best of my knowledge, Grandma is the old lady who squeezes cheecks and makes sammiches.

Don't worry about this nerd, lol who is this guy the politically correct fairy ??

How do the Bills justify taking Maybin over Orakbo or Oher? Have you seen the pictures of this guy? He looks like a beefed up WR, not a DE. Even his highlights are not impressive. He's had 1 year of success in a mediocre - sub-mediocre conference. He is going to be physically abused by NFL OLmen.

Love the Wood pick, but our OL is in sad, sad shape. Who is going to play LT...L Walker? He is a well below avg RT. There is no way he can play LT. Why do the Bills not seem to get what most other NFL teams already know? You build successful teams with the DL and OL. You can't get by with nobodys and other teams' castoffs playing on the line. I truly feel sorry for Trent this year. He is going to get killed.

Well Peters could not play LT last year either!

Don't worry about this nerd, lol who is this guy the politically correct fairy ??

Having grown up with one side of the family practicing, I'm well aware of what the word means.

I'd be happy to explain...you see, it looks very suspicious to see the word "Jew" appear in a post that has nothing to do with religion, ethnicity, or anything even remotely related to those topics, which could easily lead someone to question why you felt it necessary to put it in there. Thus, I offered a word of caution that your post could easily be interpreted in a way you may not have meant.

And as for you, Dylan, no, I'm not the "politically correct fairy", just someone that doesn't care to see religion or ethnic references that can be taken the wrong way brought into a football forum.

Thanks in advance for considering that before you post next time.

Having grown up with one side of the family practicing, I'm well aware of what the word means.

I'd be happy to explain...you see, it looks very suspicious to see the word "Jew" appear in a post that has nothing to do with religion, ethnicity, or anything even remotely related to those topics, which could easily lead someone to question why you felt it necessary to put it in there. Thus, I offered a word of caution that your post could easily be interpreted in a way you may not have meant.

And as for you, Dylan, no, I'm not the "politically correct fairy", just someone that doesn't care to see religion or ethnic references that can be taken the wrong way brought into a football forum.

Thanks in advance for considering that before you post next time.

Wow, I didn't think I'd have to say this, but I'm part Jewish as well (mother's side) and I fail to see your point. If I'd have used the word "jazz" instead would the music police have thrown a fit because this isn't a music thread?? Lighten up, dude. Sorry you (and no one else by the way) took it the wrong way. Examine the surrounding text next time.

Aaron Schobel

Height:

6-4

Weight:

College:

TCU

Schobel played in the Mountain West Conference

point made

schobel sucks, always has. got alot of garbage sacks, NEVER had a good game against NE