(OT)I WENT TO MCFADDEN'S IN NEW YORK

sidbuff

I was looking for a check cashing place in New York with my co-worker DAVE KALENICH during lunch. He was taking me to a place down 42nd and 2nd and without me realizing I noticed the name of the BAR sticking out to me like a sore thumb. I explained to Dave K. HEy this is the bar that the guys from NYC meet and came up on the BILLS website. He remembers me mentioning it to about the bar before about a month back. So as we were lookign for this check cashing place he turns to me and says you go inside and eat.

I felt awkward since I really wanted my first time to be in that bar watching a BILLS game. But then he said c'mon my treat. So I was like COOL OK.

Man the food their was awsome and of course with my lunch O had some LABATTS BLUE. I had wings and onion Rings, I was completely full for the rest of the day. People talking about politics, some hot women were there for lunch, huge televisions everywhere and all I kept saying to myself when I met MATT KABEL is where does he sit here on SUNDAYS, or better yet where. B\C from when I met him he said for my first time myself and my wife are welcomed to his table.

What a great bar to watch a BILLS game. I cannot wait.

HEY MATT I will be coming over for the BILLS/RAMS game if you are reading this.

I recommend BILLS fans that live in the NorthEastern area to go at least once here like I will. The website says it all NYC BILLS

So glad you finally made it in there Sid. The one time I was in there, I didn't even know it was a Bills backers bar.

And while we're on the subject of remote Bills Bars...There's one in Houston, TX called Sansone's (listed on bb.com) I stopped there a couple of weeks ago returning from Galveston. Lots of Bills fans and most important - the MOST INCREDIBLE WINGS I've had since leaving Buffalo in 1995.

But the guy who owns it is a Packers fan - go figure.

So glad you finally made it in there Sid.  The one time I was in there, I didn't even know it was a Bills backers bar.

And while we're on the subject of remote Bills Bars...There's one in Houston, TX called Sansone's (listed on bb.com) I stopped there a couple of weeks ago returning from Galveston.  Lots of Bills fans and most important - the MOST INCREDIBLE WINGS I've had since leaving Buffalo in 1995.

But the guy who owns it is a Packers fan - go figure.

101563[/snapback]

Thats funny..........The owner is a PACK fan. Yeah Im looking forward to seeing that place packed with BILLS fans. Hows your son by the way and how are you doing ??

Glad you enjoyed it, try picturing the entire bar filled wall to wall with Bills fans screaming the shout song after a touchdown.

I'm suprised they had the wings and Labatt Blue there on a weekday. That bar is the COMPLETE opposite every other day of the week, Matt and I never go there unless its to watch football because they bang you out $7 for mixed drinks and $5 for beers and its filled with jerkoffs.

Its right across from the NY Daily News, so you get a lot of reporters in there. Was the Irish guy Kevin bartending?

That's great!

Kabel posts as BillsNYC on the board.

We sit at the 3rd booth in opposite the bar.

101572[/snapback]

Yeah I know he does. I just sent him an email from his website since I could not locate him now. I will be looking for you at your booth.

Glad you enjoyed it, try picturing the entire bar filled wall to wall with Bills fans screaming the shout song after a touchdown.

I'm suprised they had the wings and Labatt Blue there on a weekday. That bar is the COMPLETE opposite every other day of the week, Matt and I never go there unless its to watch football because they bang you out $7 for mixed drinks and $5 for beers and its filled with jerkoffs.

Its right across from the NY Daily News, so you get a lot of reporters in there. Was the Irish guy Kevin bartending?

101632[/snapback]

YEAH YEAH an old Irish guy

I even asked him he works there on SUNDAYS and he said OH NO MAN it gets to crazy here on Sundays. And I said with alot of BILLS Fans huh.... He said yup