DREW WILLY IN THE SEVENTH

mrpunchy

I want him to go somewhere that he can start in a couple years. Since I am hoping that Edwards is finally our solution at QB, I hope the Bills don't take Willy. I'm a UB alum as well.

PS - What's up with Suzy Kolber's hair today?!? She looks like she just jumped out of of an 80s film.

I want him to go somewhere that he can start in a couple years. Since I am hoping that Edwards is finally our solution at QB, I hope the Bills don't take Willy. I'm a UB alum as well.

PS - What's up with Suzy Kolber's hair today?!? She looks like she just jumped out of of an 80s film.

The goonies, LOL.

...PS - What's up with Suzy Kolber's hair today?!? She looks like she just jumped out of of an 80s film.

She's still cute, just like Joe Willy told her years ago. At least she can speak. That blond interviewing "Dr." Bill Cosby and the receiver with the same name but not related to Cosby, (talk about being desperate to create "buzz", or Cosby being desperate to sell tickets at 90 years old), was making me cringe she was so bad.

If we get him, I predict he will get into a fight in training camp and suprisingly win. He will feel bad and seek advice from a new friend. I can see the headline now:

Willy turns to Wood after taking Levitre.

Here's hoping no one drafts him and we get him as a UDFA. But I wouldn't count on it.

I have to say...after the Colts drafted a QB in the 6th and the Bills passed on him in the 7th, I think he's not getting picked today. That would def open the door for the Bills to take him as an UDFA.

Ravens | Willy agrees to terms

Comment (0)

Sun, 26 Apr 2009 17:56:01 -0700

Ed Thompson, of Scout.com, reports undrafted rookie free-agent QB Drew Willy (Buffalo) has agreed to terms with the Baltimore Ravens, according to a source. Terms of the deal were not disclosed

Ravens | Willy agrees to terms

Comment (0)

Sun, 26 Apr 2009 17:56:01 -0700

Ed Thompson, of Scout.com, reports undrafted rookie free-agent QB Drew Willy (Buffalo) has agreed to terms with the Baltimore Ravens, according to a source. Terms of the deal were not disclosed

Well there you go.