Lots of wheeling and dealing for day #2?

Magox

There have only been 2 TE's drafted so far in the first two rounds. My guess is that there will be a run on TE's at some point in the 3rd and 4th rounds.

I would think that we would need to ideally try to trade down into the third round at some point after the first one or two TE's are drafted. For me, this would pretty much complete the draft.

I would prefer Cornelius Ingram as my first choice, then Coffman then Nelson, then Casey.

If the first one or two TE's are not drafted by mid third round, then it we may only need to give up a fourth and a fifth rounder to get our TE.

I also would expect the Bills to try to shop Roscoe, Kelsay and Ko Simpson around. I'm pretty optimistic that we can get a 4th for Roscoe, and maybe that 4th with maybe a 6th could land us Henderson. It really doesn't make sense to me that the Jags would be looking to shop Henderson, but then again they traded Stroud last year.

Kelsay and Simpson, well, I'm not too optimistic in what we can get for these two, specially considering Kelsay's large contract. Either way, I think Russ will be doing some more wheeling and dealing tomorrow.