We gotta sign Keiaho

They were probably waiting to see how the draft played out, and now that they decided to go in other directions, we need a stop-gap. I really don't want either Ellison or a 4th round rookie to come in and start opening day. Keiaho could be a nice signing to round out the front seven, and would come cheap.

Git'r done, group GM.

They were probably waiting to see how the draft played out, and now that they decided to go in other directions, we need a stop-gap. I really don't want either Ellison or a 4th round rookie to come in and start opening day. Keiaho could be a nice signing to round out the front seven, and would come cheap.

Git'r done, group GM.

I agree because the pickings are better at TE at #121 (talked about this already). However, there are good OLB's still out there. Jason Williams----intimidating, <4.5 speed, has played all 3 positions at LB; Zack Follett----play recognition is his strength, and is a hitter; and Nic Harris---a favorite on TSW.

My simulation at DraftTek says Beckum TE at #121 and Ellerbe ILB at #147. I could live with that, knowing Bowen is a possibility on the WLB.