So, when did the Bills sneak the title of GM

Article from Buffalo Bills site...

"We are very excited to have Bruce join our organization," said Russ Brandon, COO/General Manager of the Buffalo Bills. "He has a long history of success in both the National Football League and the sports marketing industry, and we are looking forward to having him continue the development and growth of our business strategies."

Officially, I don't think they ever did it publicly. Privately, I think he's been taking more and more command until, should Jauron get fired this year, I would say he would pick the replacement.

he will be the replacement

Officially, I don't think they ever did it publicly. Privately, I think he's been taking more and more command until, should Jauron get fired this year, I would say he would pick the replacement.

I'm fairly certain Russ wanted DJ gone in those "inner circle" meetings RW ran in Detroit at the end of December. Mainly because RB knew he couldn't market a guy who inspires nothing and finds ways to lose games he should win.

In the end, RB was overruled by RW and Littman for financial reasons and RW's personal pride. Ralph directly negotiated the personal contract and didn't want to look bad by firing a coach he gave a contract extension to just 2 months prior.

RB is a GM without power to make the big decisions, like firing coaches and signing top UFAs. He runs everything past RW, and it's another reason Buffalo is in a terrible state of affairs.

Wilson negotiates Jauron Contract

Tell you the truth, I think that Brandon has done a better job here then many seem to think. First, he brought in Mitchell, traded for Stroud, Spencer Johnson, TO, drafted McKelvin, signed Evans to an extension, admitted that the Dockery signing was a HUGE mistake made by the Marv regime, and traded an undrafted underachieving LT for 3 draft picks.

Tell you the truth, I think that Brandon has done a better job here then many seem to think. First, he brought in Mitchell, traded for Stroud, Spencer Johnson, TO, drafted McKelvin, signed Evans to an extension, admitted that the Dockery signing was a HUGE mistake made by the Marv regime, and traded an undrafted underachieving LT for 3 draft picks.

is there such a thing as someone who is undrafted in the NFL and makes 2 Pro Bowls and is underachieving??