Congrats to the right

TPS

A brief visit to congratulate GWB and supporters; my first prediction happens (the easy part). I'M not surprised by the right's reaction here: I suppose that's what's to be expected over the next 4 years--no attempt to dialogue; simply, liberals suck (in so many words).

My second prediction, for those who missed it, because DCTOM and the fascists deleted my last post, was that most of you who voted for Bush will regret it before his next term is up.

My new prediction: when Bush and the neocons go after Iran next, China will fire-sell their holdings of US T-bills-- because Iran is China's number 1 supplier of oil and gas and just signed a $70 billion contract with Iran to develop a new oil field--which will lead to a financial crisis here as the $ collapses.

And I've made a nice little return the past 6 months betting against the $.

Hope some of you get a chance to read this before it's deleted...

Peace and go Bills!

TPS

My new prediction: when Bush and the neocons go after Iran next, China will fire-sell their holdings of US T-bills-- because Iran is China's number 1 supplier of oil and gas and just signed a $70 billion contract with Iran to develop a new oil field--which will lead to a financial crisis here as the $ collapses. 

100611[/snapback]

I'm seeing this now.

And are you quite sure that China is ready to play russian roulette with the US$, when their currency is pegged to it? Are they ready for the shock to their economy when the dollar continues to slide and US consumption of Chinese goods slows down?

China hasn't experienced a capitalistic downcycle yet. I'm not quite certain their leadership wants to mess with the US and kill their economy for a $70 Bn oil development contract with Iran. But if they do, I'll take the other side of the bet, by saying we'll fare better (which is why it won't happen - the Chinese aren't idiots)

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
A brief visit to congratulate GWB and supporters; my first prediction happens (the easy part).  I'M not surprised by the right's reaction here: I suppose that's what's to be expected over the next 4 years--no attempt to dialogue; simply, liberals suck (in so many words).

My second prediction, for those who missed it, because DCTOM and the fascists deleted my last post, was that most of you who voted for Bush will regret it before his next term is up.

And I've made a nice little return the past 6 months betting against the $.

Hope some of you get a chance to read this before it's deleted...

Peace and go Bills!

TPS

100611[/snapback]

Yes, the EURO is a great way to earn some extra cash these days... the exchange rate has gone from $1.06=1 EUR to $1.33=1 EUR in a matter of just a couple of years. My advice would be to invest in domestic oil companies, for they are sure to benefit tremendously from the invasion of Iran. I figure if we are going to be drug into a Middle Eastern mess, might as well do what all the other smart investors do and take advantage of it! Good for you...