I found out where all the libs from PPP are

ASCI

All I have to say to the people who are planning on leaving the country because their guy didn't win is.....

HURRY UP!

100231[/snapback]

I agree with that. It ain't perfect, but it's the best there is. If there was a better game on Earth, I'd join (the vote with your feet theory), but there's not. USA all the way.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT

My ancestors came to the US from Canada 110 years ago to escape the economic disaster of the late 1800's, and it would take a HELL of a lot more than the re-election of Bush to make the move back! It makes a lot more sense to work harder to reform things than it is to cut and run... this experience has made me decide to run for office somewhere as a moderate Republican, since the Democratic Party obviously cannot properly center itself. The anger of yesterday has dissapated, and now common sense has once returned to my body. Someone has to bring this country toward the center, and away from the icy poles of extremism.

The best exerpt from that article is...

"But recent statistics show a gradual decline in U.S. citizens coming to work in Canada, which has a creaking publicly funded healthcare system and relatively high levels of personal taxation."

That was Kerry's plan, wasn't it?

Canadian officials made clear on Wednesday that any U.S. citizens so fed up with Bush that they want to make a fresh start up north would have to stand in line like any other would-be immigrants -- a wait that can take up to a year.

And that's just to get in into the country. Imagine if they had to get into the hospital ER. They'd be standing around saying, "Oh, so THIS is what Kerry was talking about."

True story - recently a colleague and his friend were in Toronto. His friend comes down with acute appendicitis. They show up at the hospital ER. The administration tells him to go to Western Union and get $8,000.00 cash wired to him if he wants his appendix out, otherwise get on a plane to the US.

That's national health care folks. Enjoy your wait in line to Canada.

RunTheBall