So Much for the Luck of the Redskins...

That one bites the dust.

100061[/snapback]

I saw another one several days before the election, but just never got around to posting it. I saw it on the Headline News ticker, so I'll probably not get the details right. Some organization - National Readers Review?? - polls children before every election. They (the children) have correctly predicted the US Presidential winner ever since the 30s I think. This year, 60% were for Bush.

At least that one has some measure of applicability, since I suspect most kids hear something from their parents about candidates and parrot it to a certain degree.

I saw another one several days before the election, but just never got around to posting it.  I saw it on the Headline News ticker, so I'll probably not get the details right.  Some organization - National Readers Review?? - polls children before every election.  They (the children) have correctly predicted the US Presidential winner ever since the 30s I think.  This year, 60% were for Bush.

At least that one has some measure of applicability, since I suspect most kids hear something from their parents about candidates and parrot it to a certain degree.

100091[/snapback]

Nader won at my daughters school. Noone knew who he was, they just liked his name.

That's because Ralph is a great dog's name.

100442[/snapback]

I like it because I love it.

And Ralph is NOT a great dog's name. Dogs identify with and respond better to names with two distinct syllables. You should know that, since you have 8 driving you to work every morning.

I like it because I love it.

And Ralph is NOT a great dog's name. Dogs identify with and respond better to names with two distinct syllables. You should know that, since you have 8 driving you to work every morning.

100458[/snapback]

It was a joke. Stop reading Dexter Drudge's term papers.

Ralph, you know. From the Wile E. Coyote cartoon where the sheep dog protects the flock after each punches the time clock. Work with me.

It was a joke.  Stop reading Dexter's term papers.

Ralph, you know.  From the Wile E. Coyote cartoon where the sheep dog protects the flock after each punches the time clock.  Work with me.

100460[/snapback]

Yes the dog with the hairy flap. Wile thought he couldn't see him, and would always get thumped.

You watch too much TV.

It was a joke.  Stop reading Dexter Drudge's term papers.

Ralph, you know.  From the Wile E. Coyote cartoon where the sheep dog protects the flock after each punches the time clock.  Work with me.

100460[/snapback]

Which way did he go?

Have you watched any Redskins games? we complain about Bledsoe, DC is about ready to run Brunell out of town on a rail.

100192[/snapback]

Hmmm....maybe the Skins would be interested in a straight up trade.

But Brunell might have a longer contract than Drew.