I'll do it for you Tim

BillsVet

I know nothing about Matt Williamson (other than he works for Scouts, Inc.). Is his opinion supposed to be believed as gospel?

What if Peters' groin injury at the end of 2007 robbed him of some of his athleticism, causing him to struggle more than missing the off-season? Is everyone who thinks that the Bills made a mistake so sure that it just was missing the off-season that led to his poor performance? IMNSHO, that's a huge assumption.

he played good half of '06 and all of '07 and he gets $11 mil; really what did we give up, a selfish player on a not so good team who commanded 10% of our salary cap. We're better off without him.

See, I used to think this too. And that's why I didn't want to trade Peters. But check this out: http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/fulldraft...p;type=position

By my count, 7 tackles from last years draft started as rookies (and Williams from the Bears would have but he was injured). At least 4 were LTs. Marcus McNeil was a 2nd rounder LT that started for a very good SD team and was drafted by our new scout, Buddy Nix. Maybe Lts aren't as hard to find as we were led to believe.

maybe not for the rest of the league

the problem is that the Bills have been unable to identify and acquire good OL since Polian left.

probably because Linda Bogdan is not a very good talent evaluator.

in any event, the Bills are relying on a front office who has proven to be inept at bringing in OL to magically replace 60% of the OL without using a top 10 pick or any big free agent money.

wish Trent Edwards good luck -

because if the DEs don't kill him, the fans will run him out of town as they cut the OL a free pass to support the front office brilliant moves this off-season.