Why should Toronto not have a team

I dont like jacksonville jaguars... but Mark my words they wont move... growing city and soon will have 5million people...

You just proved my point. You LIVE in Jax & even you don't like the Jags. Now I can understand you being a Bills fan, but to not even LIKE the team of the City in which you live...................NO SUPPORT for that team even from fans in their own City that team WILL MOVE...................it is just a question of time.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

growing city and soon will have 5million people...

5 million people? And how soon do you expect this?

As of 2007

Jacksonville Florida 805,605 in 885 sq mi

Buffalo, NY 272,632 in 52.5 sq mi

I realize the population is larger but Jacksonville counts almost as many square miles as all of Erie County (pop. 970,000) as it's "city" so population numbers do nothing for me and for you to say they will "soon" have 5 million people is assanine.

You just proved my point. You LIVE in Jax & even you don't like the Jags. Now I can understand you being a Bills fan, but to not even LIKE the team of the City in which you live...................NO SUPPORT for that team even from fans in their own City that team WILL MOVE...................it is just a question of time.

Thank you!

Jax Bill Backer - Listen, I'm all for having conversations regarding Football, just please don't pull things out of your rear compartment and call them golden nuggets..... Jacksonville is a HORRIBLE sports city that is dwindling by the minute. As someone else eluded to earlier, they cover their seats with friggin Tarps!!! And even then, they STILL can't sell out. And they aren't even that bad of a franchise. Please, let's just stop this thread now, end it mercifully.