Will a Thursday Night Game in TO Kill the series

mike6683

Did that last year. Didn't work.

Way to go Lori!!! and I have to believe 9 out of 10 fans at the Ralph games live closer than you do.

Sounds like " real fans" in B-lo need a bigger bus to follow you in if they want a "home game"

And I'm not buying into the ticket price /work day excuse. Start saving in the piggy,draw straws for the desig. driver and expect to work through a hangover( always easier after a primetime win).

Go Bills

Once again we have a divisional game in TO but as bad as this is for the Bills I think it is just as bad for Western NY. There is a significant number of Jets fans who take the trip to Buffalo for that game. WNY is going to lose out on that additional revenue too.

You watch, the Jets will have more fans there than we will. My prediction....

Jets Fans = 20,000

Bills Fans = 15,000

Curiousity = 18,000

The game will most likely sellout. I think one thing that may help those of us who can't stand games being in Toronto will be the fact that I think the Jets will suck this season. I have no idea where their offense will come from. Could be wrong, but if the Jets bomb next year, this game will be a dud again.

I have my fingers crossed.

Way to go Lori!!! and I have to believe 9 out of 10 fans at the Ralph games live closer than you do.

Sounds like " real fans" in B-lo need a bigger bus to follow you in if they want a "home game"

And I'm not buying into the ticket price /work day excuse. Start saving in the piggy,draw straws for the desig. driver and expect to work through a hangover( always easier after a primetime win).

Go Bills

I have mixed feelings about showing up in TO for a game. The game should be in Buffalo, all games should be in Buffalo.

However, I refuse to let my team do battle in a so-called home game on primetime. vs a division rival without me there. Therefore, I will make a whole week of it stating with Phins game. Then I will hangout in Buffalo for a few days and go to the TO game. Already got my flight booked and payed for. I do not have a ticket to this game, but that should not be a problem. And just in case is is, I secured a room that overpriced hotel that is attached the the Rodger Center. The room actually overlooks the field.

I am just going to assume that some travel agency will put together some kind of drinking bus ride up there for the game, then will take the fans back to downtown Buffalo after we beat them. I would prefer to do it that way

I think the Toronto game (and Ralph's induction in the the HOF) would be great opportunitys for Bills fans to shine some national light on the Bills plight (ie: having the teamed moved to Toronto, or elsewhere). I am not suggesting starting a riot, and ruining Ralphs' big day, but maybe forcing his hand, a little, to make some commitment to Buffalo/WNY after his death/

Right now, only some Bills fans seem worked up about this... Buffalo needs all the "puff" pieces it can get in the next year or two, about what a great football town it is, and what great fans reside in WNY. It should be an emotional issue. Sports columnists, and talk radio always seem to mention as "one of" the great football towns, along with citys whose franchises, for whatever reason, have a much greater national identity than the Bills. You know, Green Bay, Clevland, etc etc...

I have this dream that Ralph uses his HOF induction as a platform to announce some sort of plan that he has concocted to keep the franchise in WNY, long after he has passed... a way of saying thanks, and F-U to his detractors. I think what is so infuriating about Ralph, beyond just the shambles that the team seems to be in right now (whether real or percieved), is that he keeps saying that he will not sell the Bills, he is on record as saying his family has no interest in owning the team, and the only moves that have been made concerning the future of the franchises' existence, that we know of, have been to secure them playing games in another city. It is troubling...

You can almost bet that next year the Pats will be in TO

Ill bet my tax return on it. ummm if I lose u wont see one red cent

just saying B-)

I agree as well that New England is already slated to play in Toronto next year whether they admit it or not.

Year 1: Attempt to Cuban travelers to stay for game (Cuba is big tourist destination of Toronto) - not enough idiots to pay full price

Year 2: Make game national and look for closer and more loud mouthed idiots from New York City reducing prices knowing how cheap some New York City people are.

Year 3: Another high profile game this time raising prices against Boston fans who already pay more than Toronto game and allow them to do their duty free shopping as well.

Despite attempting to market it to Bills fans it really is for the corporate fans which is why Indianapolis is not playing Bills despite name players.