Will moveon.org

move on?

:)

99435[/snapback]

Doubtful - even though at this point, the Democratic Party probably wishes they'd go away. I firmly believe that the controversies they started helped to energize the GOP base.

Doubtful - even though at this point, the Democratic Party probably wishes they'd go away. I firmly believe that the controversies they started helped to energize the GOP base.

99524[/snapback]

I won't pretend to know much about 527's or whatever the hell they are, but I do believe they suck. They cloud the issues with mudslinging and have zero accountability. IMO, we, as a nation, would have been better served to here about REAL issues, not Air National Guard or Vietnam service records.

I mean, holy stevestojan, that was over 30 years ago. Why couldn't we just acknowledge that young men (and women) sometimes do things differently than they would had they been more mature. Why couldn't we recognize that we've all grown up a bit, and oftentimes, have different priorities and beliefs?

I, for one, am much more impressed by a candidate's action plan than I am by 30 year old bull-stevestojan.