MNF - Is anyone making the trip to Foxborough?

1. Its the home opener

2. Its a monday nighter

3. We're superbowl favorites this year (again)

4. ITS TOM FUC_IN BRADY'S FIRST GAME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you even think thats a possibility?

1) 'cause *belicheat's got no game film to cheat with

2) 'cause *brady's freakin' gay and gizelle's just a beard

3) 'cause all you freakin' chowderheads are just a bunch of freakin' queers

4) 'cause your queer freakin' *cheatriettes are gonna get torched in your own house on national tv

GET YOUR POPCORN READY!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbdown::wallbash::doh::D

1) 'cause *belicheat's got no game film to cheat with

2) 'cause *brady's freakin' gay and gizelle's just a beard

3) 'cause all you freakin' chowderheads are just a bunch of freakin' queers

4) 'cause your queer freakin' *cheatriettes are gonna get torched in your own house on national tv

GET YOUR POPCORN READY!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbdown::wallbash::doh::D

I never said we were garaunteed to win (we are) I said theres no way that bills fans will make up 0.01% of the crowd. And you can't honestly say you won't die a little inside during that game by rooting for TO for the first time in your life.

I never said we were garaunteed to win (we are) I said theres no way that bills fans will make up 0.01% of the crowd. And you can't honestly say you won't die a little inside during that game by rooting for TO for the first time in your life.

Wow, you guys really are dumb.

am absolutely thrilled with and have no problem at all rooting for TO - one of the most exciting off-season acquisitions the bills have made in years

i'd even root for that queer marcia, uh, *tom *brady, if he was wearing a bills uniform

1. Its the home opener

2. Its a monday nighter

3. We're superbowl favorites this year (again)

4. ITS TOM FUC_IN BRADY'S FIRST GAME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can you even think thats a possibility?

True. B word Slap A Chowderhead Day usually takes place once a year in Orchard Park. :thumbdown:

You should stay in Providence a lot closer and easier drive than Boston. There is the Westin, Courtyard by Marriott, Hilton and Hotel Providence all downtown Providence. Hotel Providence is a nice small boutique hotel, best rates around 120 a night. Many bars within walking distance. About a 30-40 minute drive to Foxboro.

I went to the game last year and that was enough, I will be watching at home this year.

There is a group of guys that comes up to OP from Providence and visits us at the big tree every year for the pats game. I am probably going to make my way to providence to make sure I meet up with those guys....it will ensure a good time. They own a bar somewhere in providence??

Guest dog14787
am absolutely thrilled with and have no problem at all rooting for TO - one of the most exciting off-season acquisitions the bills have made in years

i'd even root for that queer marcia, uh, *tom *brady, if he was wearing a bills uniform

Make us all proud Senator and if we need a break to rest the players remember the plan.

Don't forget to put a big capital T and O on your butt cheeks so when you streak across the football field completely naked ( OK,OK, except for socks and a Bills cap ) its sure to fire up TO :wacko:

I really, really, really want to take plane or car to the MNF game in Foxborough

Are any other Bills fans making/planning the trip?

I live in Boston but I'm afraid to go. If/when they lose, I'll be devastated. The hatred I have for the Patriots is a hatred unbeknownst to most...

My girlfriend (patriots fan) bought us tickets for my birthday. Cant decide whether to fly or drive? I think driving may be the best bet just for transportation to and from the game. I am also deciding on where I should stay.... Boston or providence??

We paid $220 for tix. Seems high, but I think we are spoiled in buffalo with sabres/bills ticket prices.....and I remember how much tickets for the home monday night, and winter classic games were going for....The atmosphere alone will be worth the ticket price!

If you have the $$, fly and rent a car. Then stay in Boston. If you're on a budget, drive (7+ hours), and get a hotel somewhere outside of Providence (north).

You have a good girlfriend! :wacko:

I'd drive. Maybe plan a few days touring about before the game; enjoy the scenery on the road if the tix are for an early game.

She'd be a better girlfriend if she wore a Bills jersey to the game...

Hell, by the time you screw around with the airports and get all the way from Logan down to F-boro you'd be better off driving. 3 hours straight up 95.

Yeah, from NYC you drive or take the BoltBus for $15. The security checkpoints alone will cost you more time - and aggravation - then it's worth. And flying from NYC isn't cost effective.

I was talking about this with my brother-in-law - a Patriots fan - over Easter dinner and I think I'm going to go. He's going to wear the Brady jersey I got him for Christmas, I'm going to wear the Marshawn jersey he got me for Christmas. We're going to drink 800 beers. Keep your eyes peeled!