If All Of These "Potential" Trades Happen............

H2o

This is the goal...If you break everything down...The Bills goal in the '09 Draft so far is to find a starting LG, DE, OLB, Saftey...possibly TE, OT, DT

If they could get 5 qaulity starters out of this draft...I will name my daughter Russ Brandon!

Its not a desperation move, but collecting picks for this draft is a great move for this team...

getting at least 8-10 rookies drafted would be a huge!

I agree about the possible trade scenarios here. Very interesting stuff to think about.

Why hasnt anyone thought of the Browns as a possible trading partner for Parrish? They literally have 1 receiver in Braylon Edwards. Word is that Shaun Rodgers is unhappy there. Maybe something like Parrish and a 3rd or 4th for Rodgers? Anyone be ok with that?

I don't think the Browns bite because they already have Cribbs and he has the same M.O. as Parrish. Good return guys, but not really that much in the way of WR. I think Roscoe could be more effective for us if we utilized him right, but I think his value is higher now than it will ever be. We also have like 8 more WR on the roster right now. I like Parrish, but I think we should make the move if we can get a 3rd or 4th. I think that Pittsburgh, San Francisco, Tampa Bay, Houston, Atlanta, Green Bay, and Indianapolis seem like the most likely destinations if we were to move him.

I like the idea of getting some extra picks to bring in talent. I am not sure though what Parrish's trade value is. If we can get draft a serviceable TE, I would not be surprised to see Parrish play a bigger role in the offense this year. With both TO and Evans, I think the underneath stuff will be a lot more open. Last year it was a lot of send Evans deep and throw to someone short who had 3-4 guys within 5 yards of them. If we can spread the field a bit more, it will allow a lot more slants or quick hitters.

Jesus Christ, if we trade Parrish for a second day pick I'm going to lose my !@#$ing mind...

Fred Jackson had just as good of number when he returned kicks. We also have McGee and McLovin to return kicks. Plus Roscoe has no impact on the offense. He is a luxury at this point and we have spots to fill.

Also Day 2 is a 3rd rounder, would you lose your mind for that?

Seriously now...this trade peters (aka, buffalo's best player) nonsense is going too far. Can we split the board into two groups? The intellectually sane group that thinks trading a stud LT with two years left on his deal is the stupidest move the team could make VS. the insane/hypersensitive group that wants to load up on draft picks and cross their fingers because they are hurt a player on their team wants to maximize his value.

Gonna try to say this as nicely as possible: You don't trade peters, for the love of God. What is wrong with you people??

Yeah lets keep a guy that will sit out the beginning of every year. If we sign him now that will only be good to him for a few years then he continues to hold out again.

I agree about the possible trade scenarios here. Very interesting stuff to think about.

Why hasnt anyone thought of the Browns as a possible trading partner for Parrish? They literally have 1 receiver in Braylon Edwards. Word is that Shaun Rodgers is unhappy there. Maybe something like Parrish and a 3rd or 4th for Rodgers? Anyone be ok with that?

I'm ood with it, Can we afford Rogers?

This is just speculation of course. If Peters gets traded for a 1st and a 3rd, then we trade Parrish for a 3rd? That would give us two 1st Round picks, a 2nd, and three 3rd Round picks. That's almost Patriot like. Take into consideration that we could trade out of the #11 spot to pick up an additional 2nd along with maybe a 4th as well and we would have, possibly, a total of 9 picks in the first 4 rounds alone. This could be the draft that we all look back on in 2 to 3 years and say, "The 2009 Draft is what finally got us back on the mountain top in the AFC."

Don't forget about McCargo, he was traded and returned last year. He might also be on the block. We won't get much for him though.