Brief Pettigrew/Bills mention from Peter King

The article is really about what Mike Maycock thinks, and predicts. King is just the reporter, here. I like Maycock,but found this curious:

5. He says eight or nine tight ends will be drafted in the first three rounds. He loves the best of the bunch, Oklahoma State's Brandon Pettigrew. (I'd love to see the Bills land him, by the way. Perfect offensive weapon for a coordinator, Turk Schonert, who loves to use the tight end.)

Turk has been a OC for one year. I'm not sure we know what Turk "loves" yet.

IMO, it is looking more and more likely that the Bills do not make their first selection out of the 11th spot. They should and will make a move to add a pick or two and trade down 5-10 spots and still get Pettigrew, who I am really beginning to think they are targeting. Then focus on DE, C, OLB with the next 3 selections. Maybe a combination such as Connor Barwin, Max Unger, and Marcus Freeman. If it goes similar to that, I would be pretty happy.

The article is really about what Mike Maycock thinks, and predicts. King is just the reporter, here. I like Maycock,but found this curious:

Turk has been a OC for one year. I'm not sure we know what Turk "loves" yet.

Was this the same guy who said we had good depth with Brandon Rodd?? :(