The list of Bills Current Draft Pick Rounds And Numbers.

Ok let's see.

#1 (11) I'm hoping it's traded but if not then I'd like Everette Brown DE - Florida State - 6'2" 256 4.66

#2 (42) Duke Robinson - G - Oklahoma - 6'5" 329 5.32

#3 (75) Fili Moala - DT - Southern California - 6'4" 305 5.07

#4 (110) Cornelius Ingram - TE - Florida - 6'4" - 240 4.65

#5 (147) Tony Fiammetta - FB - Syracuse - 6'0" 246 4.58

#6 (183) Kevin Ogletree - WR - Virgina - 6'2" 190 4.5

#7 (220) Graham Gano - K/P Florida State - 6'1" 192 5.00

I also hope we make a trade, and I wouldnt be surprised if either Roscoe or Peters is moved on draft day.

#1 (11) Michael Oher - OT - Ole Miss

#2 (42) Conner Barwin - DE - Cincinnati

#3 (75) Jared Cook - TE - South Carolina

#4 (110) Kraig Urbik - G - Wisconsin

#5 (147) Zach Follett - OLB - Cal

#6 (183) Brandon Underwood - S - Cincinnati

#7 (220) Antonio Dixon - DT - Miami

(1st Round) #11 Everett Brown / DE / Florida St.

(2nd Round) #42 Eric Wood / C-OG / Louisville

(3rd Round) #75 Marcus Freeman / LB / Ohio St.

(4th Round) #110 Travis Beckum / TE / Wisconsin

(5th Round) #147 Roy Miller / DT / Texas

(6th Round) #183 Lyndon Murtha / OT / Nebraska

(7th Round) #220 Tony Fiammetta / FB / Syracuse

Giants are another team that could be a trade partner. They need a starting receiver, and they should be able to get one with the 11th pick. Giants only have the 29th pick in round one, but they have 2 picks in the second and 2 picks in the 3rd.

Then, we could restock our starters and depth. I don't want to try to create a mock draft for this scenario, but feel free to do so.

I also hope we make a trade, and I wouldnt be surprised if either Roscoe or Peters is moved on draft day.

#1 (11) Michael Oher - OT - Ole Miss

#2 (42) Conner Barwin - DE - Cincinnati

#3 (75) Jared Cook - TE - South Carolina

#4 (110) Kraig Urbik - G - Wisconsin

#5 (147) Zach Follett - OLB - Cal

#6 (183) Brandon Underwood - S - Cincinnati

#7 (220) Antonio Dixon - DT - Miami

I'm assuming that you think Peters will be traded but since it's impossible to know what the Bills will get for him you're sticking to the draft as it stands. If you aren't there is no reason for Buffalo to take a T #1.

I like your pick of Conner Brown. He's a DE with A LOT of upside since he's a converted TE who just started playing DE last year. Because of that he can also be used as a TE at the goal line. Very good idea.

Jared Cook is a little risky in my mind but not enough to keep from drafting him. If he reaches his potential then he's going to be a steal being taken in the third round.

If Kraig Urbik is still around in the fourth round take him there but I'd prefer to take the best OG in the draft because he's going to have to come in as an immediate starter. I think Robinson is a lot more capable of doing that. JMO

Zach Follet, I just realized I left LB totally off my list. :beer: His durability is a concern with shoulder surgery on both shoulders. I'm not big on possible nagging injuries in draft choices.

Brandon Underwood is viewed as more of a CB instead of a S. He's 6'1" and 192 pounds. The Bills need a SS and he just doesn't have the bulk to really take on RB's. JMO.

Antonio Dixon I don't know enough about.

(1st Round) #11 Everett Brown / DE / Florida St.

(2nd Round) #42 Eric Wood / C-OG / Louisville

(3rd Round) #75 Marcus Freeman / LB / Ohio St.

(4th Round) #110 Travis Beckum / TE / Wisconsin

(5th Round) #147 Roy Miller / DT / Texas

(6th Round) #183 Lyndon Murtha / OT / Nebraska

(7th Round) #220 Tony Fiammetta / FB / Syracuse

Everette Brown agree.

Eric Wood I think will still be available when the Bills pick in the third round. I like his versatility but he's best suited to play C. but I think the Bills are already committed to Hargartner as C. If the Bills didn't need a starting LG he'd be a good project guy that could start a LG next year but the Bills need a starter this year. JMO

Marcus Freeman is an injury waiting to happen, IMO. He's also a bit small for the position.

Travis Beckhum may be gone by the fourth round and IMO is an injury waiting to happen.

Roy Miller I really like this pick I just think he'll be available in the sixth round.

Lyndon Murtha I don't know enough about him but I like the idea of taking an OT here to possibly play the RT position.

Tony Fiammetta will be gone by now, JMO if he is available then it's a tremendous pick.

In order to correct my mistake about not taking a LB I'll replace Fiammatta with Frantz Joseph - OLB - Florida Atlantic 6'2" 243 4.76