What to expect BILLS vs PATRIOTS

Alot of people are saying we are going to get killed this game think about the last 2 times we opened our season against the Pats we won one and the other was close the opening week of the nfl is a crap shoot teams are unvailing new offencive and defencive systems and most games are usually tight.

Maybe you're right, but I can't get that 56-10 drubbing out of my mind. Belichick is a total scumbag but if you owned an NFL team, who would you rather have for a coach? <_<

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) It will be very dark.

2) The crowd will be very loud.

3) The Patriots will jump out to a very early and insurmountable lead.

4) The referees will make a series of very biased, pro-Patriot calls.

5) We will all watch to the end, even though the game will be effectively over by qtr 3.

(So, basically, your usual Pats/Bills game).

Yep. We will get crushed. On MNF. Opening night. An awful start to what will be an awful season of beatings at the hands of the AFC South, AFC East and whoever else needs to get healthy on any particular sunday.. anyone who thinks differently is not thinking it through...

1. On third down Brady will escape the pocket and when he spots a defender coming to hit him he will fall to the ground at the last possible second, the defender will not be able to avoid him and hits him. Brady will whine and cry. The refs will therow a flag for a late hit or roughing the passer. The third down stop will be a first down etc...

2. The announcers will talk about how Godlicheck recently created a new defense and how he is the greatest coach of all time

3. The announcers will tell us that Teddy Bruschi just made a fantastic tackle after taking a stiff arm to the chops and accidentally tripping up the Bills offensive player

4. The announcers will talk about the incredible history of the Patriots, failing to mention the years they were a door mat, how their former owner was bankrupt, how there was talk of relocation and how the NFL helped build their new stadium.

5. At some point there will be some strange call or play that benefits the Pats. We as viewers and Bills fans will not understandwhy it happened.

If you ask me... I think this is the best time to play the Pats at home. No film on TO and offensive tweaks. Brady's knee still may not be perfect and he will not have played for a year. Bills should also be highly motivated on Monday night

1. On third down Brady will escape the pocket and when he spots a defender coming to hit him he will fall to the ground at the last possible second, the defender will not be able to avoid him and hits him. Brady will whine and cry. The refs will therow a flag for a late hit or roughing the passer. The third down stop will be a first down etc...

2. The announcers will talk about how Godlicheck recently created a new defense and how he is the greatest coach of all time

3. The announcers will tell us that Teddy Bruschi just made a fantastic tackle after taking a stiff arm to the chops and accidentally tripping up the Bills offensive player

4. The announcers will talk about the incredible history of the Patriots, failing to mention the years they were a door mat, how their former owner was bankrupt, how there was talk of relocation and how the NFL helped build their new stadium.

5. At some point there will be some strange call or play that benefits the Pats. We as viewers and Bills fans will not understandwhy it happened.

If you ask me... I think this is the best time to play the Pats at home. No film on TO and offensive tweaks. Brady's knee still may not be perfect and he will not have played for a year. Bills should also be highly motivated on Monday night

This thread started out very well--witty, clever.

It is now a list of moaning and groaning about the typical stuff---Brady's a pu**y, the refs love tha Pats, BB's overrated, the announcers and the refs are out to get us.

Bring back the funny.

1. Tom Brady will be named comeback player of the year 42 times before the coin toss.

2. Edwards gets hurt during 1st series, and Fitz replaces him throwing 7 int's and getting sacked 14 times, with 4 lost fumbles.

3. Bruschi has a stroke during 1st qtr and gets taken to the hospital, only to return in the 4th qtr to get a sack, forced fumble, fumble recovery and score a TD on the same play.

4. 42 year old Fred Taylor rushes for an NFL record 379 yards and 6 TDs.

5. Welker catches 4 TD passes, obviously stepping out of bounds on three of them, and DJ never throws the challenge flag.

But other than that, I expect the Bills to have a decent game.

GO BILLS <_<:lol::blink:

1. Tom Brady will be named comeback player of the year 42 times before the coin toss.

2. Edwards gets hurt during 1st series, and Fitz replaces him throwing 7 int's and getting sacked 14 times, with 4 lost fumbles.

3. Bruschi has a stroke during 1st qtr and gets taken to the hospital, only to return in the 4th qtr to get a sack, forced fumble, fumble recovery and score a TD on the same play.

4. 42 year old Fred Taylor rushes for an NFL record 379 yards and 6 TDs.

5. Welker catches 4 TD passes, obviously stepping out of bounds on three of them, and DJ never throws the challenge flag.

But other than that, I expect the Bills to have a decent game.

GO BILLS <_<:lol::blink:

HA!!!!!!!!!