Chickenfoot Band

dpbillsfan

Here's a link to two new songs by the band Chickenfoot featuring Sammy Hagar, Joe Satriani, Micheal Anthony, and Chad Smith. Pretty good IMO.

www.chickenfoot.us

Sorry, can't figure out how to post a link. Can't get it to work for some reason.

What is Michael Anthony's obsession with Hagar? And who is Chad Smith?

Chad Smith is the drummer for Red Hot Chili Peppers. Mike and Sammy became really good buddies when Sammy was in VH. Plus Eddie fired him from VH and replaced him with his kid.

Chad Smith is the drummer for Red Hot Chili Peppers. Mike and Sammy became really good buddies when Sammy was in VH. Plus Eddie fired him from VH and replaced him with his kid.

I thought Mike left voluntarily.

Satch and Hagar? I have to give that a listen.

Satch and Hagar? I have to give that a listen.

Like I said I think the two songs they have up to sample are pretty damn good. You won't hear any new music like this. My brush with fame came in LA about 15 years ago when I held the door open for Satch as he was entering a rehearsel studio. <_<

Like I said I think the two songs they have up to sample are pretty damn good. You won't hear any new music like this. My brush with fame came in LA about 15 years ago when I held the door open for Satch as he was entering a rehearsel studio. :lol:

According to one of my coworkers, his cousin did session work with Satch. (I tend to doubt it, because I have yet to receive my autographed copy of The Extremist). I do, however, know someone who hangs with Steve Vai when he's in town. Both he and Satriani, from what I understand, are both very down-to-earth guys, and willing to shoot the sh-- if they have the opportunity.

And when I saw Satch was in the Chickenfoot line-up, my first thought was "I wonder if Coldplay will win a Grammy for any of their songs." What a load of crap that was. <_<

According to one of my coworkers, his cousin did session work with Satch. (I tend to doubt it, because I have yet to receive my autographed copy of The Extremist). I do, however, know someone who hangs with Steve Vai when he's in town. Both he and Satriani, from what I understand, are both very down-to-earth guys, and willing to shoot the sh-- if they have the opportunity.

And when I saw Satch was in the Chickenfoot line-up, my first thought was "I wonder if Coldplay will win a Grammy for any of their songs." What a load of crap that was. <_<

You could hear Satch play when I was at the studio and he was tearing it up. I got to see him in concert once at Alpine Valley in Wisconsin and he put on a great show. If Chickenfoot comes close to Little Rock I'm going to have to check them out.

You could hear Satch play when I was at the studio and he was tearing it up. I got to see him in concert once at Alpine Valley in Wisconsin and he put on a great show. If Chickenfoot comes close to Little Rock I'm going to have to check them out.

One of my college roommates was an assistant stage manager at AV, when SRV's helicopter blew up right, before our Junior year started. When he got to school he told us about it before any of the news outlets had it. He was named in the lawsuit, but it was removed.

And I had a brush with fame at a Delta first-class lounge. Bo Diddley was at the next table, but I didn't bother him because I'm not one to go up to celebs to ask for photos or autographs.

One of my college roommates was an assistant stage manager at AV, when SRV's helicopter blew up right, before our Junior year started. When he got to school he told us about it before any of the news outlets had it. He was named in the lawsuit, but it was removed.

And I had a brush with fame at a Delta first-class lounge. Bo Diddley was at the next table, but I didn't bother him because I'm not one to go up to celebs to ask for photos or autographs.

Alpine Valley is a great place to catch a show. I think I was there a couple months after SRV's accident. Such a tragic loss.