Humorous Bills fans

afcfan1

The fatal flaw with your premise afcfan1 is that TO isn't a cancer in his first year with his new team. And that's based on an "entire career worth of evidence."

[/thread]

Vor, to be fair, he did say that T.O. always has gone to teams that were already good. He may have a point on that one, but I still think he is a troll. He just joined on the 9th and his user name is AFCfan.

This face has no meaning. :D I just like the way it looks.

I have been reading through quite a few of these posts and I am becoming more and more amazed by the level of homerism in this forum. People in this forum want to completely discount TO's entire career worth of evidence as what is about to come this year, and when journalists/websites/commentators suggest that TO is going to do what he has always done (destroy the locker room), they are accused of being "Bills Haters". Do people honestly believe that people like Mike Florio or Chris Mortensen have an agenda against the Bills? I mean who is likely to be more biased, NFL journalists/commentators, or the people in Bills forums? News flash, the majority of the NFL world does not care about the Bills. The Bills have become insignificant in the minds of people outside of Buffalo. This move was made out of desperation by both parties. The Bills needed to generate interest, and nobody wanted TO. Everyone in their right mind knows how this story is going to go. I know, I know, TO is always fine during the 1st year with new teams. That is because he has always gone to teams that were already successful. The honeymoon period lasts longer when your winning. TO is now joining the worst team he has ever joined. Once the Bills enjoy their first losing streak, does anyone really believe TO is just going to be a trooper, keep his mouth shut and rally the team together. No. He is going to do what he has always done at the first sign of adversity....throw everyone and anyone he can under the bus. The Bills and TO are a terrible combination...a team going nowhere and a player who seems to be the only person who doesn't know his skills have declined. Can't wait.

O paragraph, why hast thou forsaken us?

I have been reading through quite a few of these posts and I am becoming more and more amazed by the level of homerism in this forum. People in this forum want to completely discount TO's entire career worth of evidence as what is about to come this year, and when journalists/websites/commentators suggest that TO is going to do what he has always done (destroy the locker room), they are accused of being "Bills Haters". Do people honestly believe that people like Mike Florio or Chris Mortensen have an agenda against the Bills? I mean who is likely to be more biased, NFL journalists/commentators, or the people in Bills forums? News flash, the majority of the NFL world does not care about the Bills. The Bills have become insignificant in the minds of people outside of Buffalo. This move was made out of desperation by both parties. The Bills needed to generate interest, and nobody wanted TO. Everyone in their right mind knows how this story is going to go. I know, I know, TO is always fine during the 1st year with new teams. That is because he has always gone to teams that were already successful. The honeymoon period lasts longer when your winning. TO is now joining the worst team he has ever joined. Once the Bills enjoy their first losing streak, does anyone really believe TO is just going to be a trooper, keep his mouth shut and rally the team together. No. He is going to do what he has always done at the first sign of adversity....throw everyone and anyone he can under the bus. The Bills and TO are a terrible combination...a team going nowhere and a player who seems to be the only person who doesn't know his skills have declined. Can't wait.
r

Who is he gonna throw under the bus? Jauron? Maybe some of the staff and players need that because according to the coaching staff everything is peachy. I think you are the biggest loser jerk off that has ever posted here.

TO is going to run his mouth whether the Bills win or lose. so as for your "keep his mouth shut" comment, it isn't happening. your obvious hope for the Bills to fail is amusing too. i do give you credit for that. :D