Need a Laugh?

Gotta love it.

Kay Bailey Hutchison is running against Rick "Goodhair" Perry for Gov of TX (Perry is the incumbent). Previous headlines revealed Perry operatives sniffing around Dallas city hall and other places for dirt on KBH.

This is even funnier - since Gov. Goodhair made a big show of turning down the stimulus funds, KBH is all over him.

What she's not mentioning is that she voted AGAINST the stimulus in the first place.

It is to laugh. Keep this up and Kinky Friedman could actually win - and that wouldn't be a bad thang at all.

I've had all the humor I can handle with Chicago politics going national.

What's your favorite DVD?

hmmm now there is a loaded question. I actually don't watch DVDs....I might Tivo something though. I do own Amazon Women on the Moon ... and Deadliest Catch Seasons 1-2. :-)

hmmm now there is a loaded question. I actually don't watch DVDs....I might Tivo something though. I do own Amazon Women on the Moon ... and Deadliest Catch Seasons 1-2. :-)

What? No Michael Moore movies? No Al Gore movie? Sheesh. Where do you get all your illogical, fact-deficient arguments from? :rolleyes:

What? No Michael Moore movies? No Al Gore movie? Sheesh. Where do you get all your illogical, fact-deficient arguments from? :thumbsup:

Probably the same way your hallucinations find their way into typeface.