Bills a sexy pick to win the 2010 SB...

SKOOBY

"Those who begin coercive elimination of dissent soon find themselves exterminating dissenters. Compulsory unification of opinion achieves only the unanimity of the graveyard." Associate Supreme Court Justice Robert Jackson.

Hey man- a couple things. First of all, I can't follow your little quote there about dissenters, I have no idea what it means and I consider myself to be pretty smart. Second of all, in all honesty, do you have a picture of Bobby Jindal as your avatar because you realize he's a complete douchebag and you think it/he's amusing or do you genuinely back the guy?

Uhm, have you checked out Spears career?? JT would as soon forget

about it. :thumbsup:

Last time I checked a week or two ago she had the number one song in the country and two in the top twenty. Besides have you seen her lately? I sure wouldn't wanna forget if I was Timberlake.

So the writer must have a crystal ball that says T.O. is going to sign another contract with the Bills after '09 and that Bill Cowher will come out of retirement to coach the Bills.

No. Technically, the Super Bowl resulting from the upcoming season will be played in the year 2010 :thumbsup: