Battlestar Galatica final - what do you think of it?

BillsWatch

I didn't get why Chief was so pissed-off when Tory was revealed to him to have killed Cali. Just after she died, Chief went-off on Adama saying that she was the best of limited choices (because he was still pining for Boomer), and then later-on he learned she cheated on him.

I didn't get why Chief was so pissed-off when Tory was revealed to him to have killed Cali. Just after she died, Chief went-off on Adama saying that she was the best of limited choices (because he was still pining for Boomer), and then later-on he learned she cheated on him.

Had the same discussion with my friend. He was recently divorced. So I pointed out that when they were having troubles if someone violently murdered his wife would he not be pissed off? The example really seemed to work for him.

Like posters on main board who review games via stats without watching game site reviewer should have watched series first. Theme was never was "human vs robots", we do not know how long they looked around before all of them left the ship, the Galactica crew have had to forage before on other planets, and most of all many of the people on Survivors are morons playing a moronic game.

Not the angel part, but I remember the first season including cylons obsession of the gods and love. It wasn't as forward as it was to become, but when my wife explained the show to others after only seeing the first season she felt religion was a strong part of the show. I didn't agree with her then, but now I know she was right.

Also....does Chief go to Ireland? A highland island off the north continent?

Gaelan = gaelic