*call of duty thread*

who plays call of duty? either cod4, or world at war? what system (360 or ps3) and if you are brave enough post up your username.

Also this thread can be used for an relevant information regarding call of duty, i.e. map packs, cod 6, rumors, etc...

i figured the greatest multiplayer game series ever should have its own thread!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must be one of those "mp40 dual mag juggarnaut" types....

what prestige are you?

no Juggernaut, doubletap all the way.....but yeah I use the dual mags. Think I'm a 52 or 53.

Nice, I can't stand people that use Juggernaut. Think it's the cheapest move in the game, should just be cut out completely.

keep preaching brother! juggernaut needs to go away and NEVER come back.

for a side note, youtube "hitler is mad at cod4" and "hitler sucks at world at war"

hilarity will ensue, very entertaining videos (maybe even as good as hitler is mad at the bills) if you are big into COD and appreciate the little things he rants about

keep preaching brother! juggernaut needs to go away and NEVER come back.

for a side note, youtube "hitler is mad at cod4" and "hitler sucks at world at war"

hilarity will ensue, very entertaining videos (maybe even as good as hitler is mad at the bills) if you are big into COD and appreciate the little things he rants about

Haha, yeah I've seen the one where he is ranting about COD4 and I thought it was hilarious. I was just reading an article on gamespot.com and they were saying how they are taking the modern warfare franchise to a new level. Allegedly, Infinity Ward is thinking about scrapping the Call of Duty franchise and starting a Modern Warfare franchise. I think it's a great idea, I mean I like the World War II setting but it gets old after awhile.

Here's the article if anyone's interested:

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6206854.html?...adlines;title;2

Nice, I can't stand people that use Juggernaut. Think it's the cheapest move in the game, should just be cut out completely.

Personally I don't care....if its in the game who cares, anybody can use it...I just love my double tap. :rolleyes: