Alex Mack bench press

High character just doesn't cut it in the sports world. You need to get him hanging out with the wrong crowd to get that mean streak and then the college scholarship.

Just kidding man, I wish him all the luck in the world. I was the laid back kid during high school sports who didn't get much attention until I was finally given a chance as a senior. Hit .325 that year

Yeah his friends say he`s too quiet . He surprises alot of people with his strenght for his size. I mean weight ,he is a well muscled kid. Good to hear about your chance. My older one had high school politics against him.He started on varsity both ways his freshman yr. But was never allowed to play his true position of fullback because of the principles boy. 5-11 200 strongest boy on the team with decent speed 4.8 and Lt tackle he goes. Played L- De ,Rt DE MLB and DT in one game his senior yr without missing a play. Stick him were they thought the ball was going. But playing positions that were the wrong spot for him to get a scholarship.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah his friends say he`s too quiet . He surprises alot of people with his strenght for his size. I mean weight ,he is a well muscled kid. Good to hear about your chance. My older one had high school politics against him.He started on varsity both ways his freshman yr. But was never allowed to play his true position of fullback because of the principles boy. 5-11 200 strongest boy on the team with decent speed 4.8 and Lt tackle he goes. Played L- De ,Rt DE MLB and DT in one game his senior yr without missing a play. Stick him were they thought the ball was going. But playing positions that were the wrong spot for him to get a scholarship.

Ah how I miss the politics of high school sports. Sadly, it was pretty similar in college as well, at least in JC

Ah how I miss the politics of high school sports. Sadly, it was pretty similar in college as well, at least in JC

yeah politics suck. Money and suckups, Too bad I`m neither.The funny thing is the principles kid went out for wrestling at my kids weight in front of a open gym try-out. Well to make a long story short that kid was lying on his back in a headlock in 20 seconds . Knowhere to hide. Slap the mat.