Will the Bills sign a QB?

Justice

No one really comes to mind, but Buffalo can't stand pat. I don't know much about Zolman. Anybody see him in practice?

7208[/snapback]

Brown has shown up surprsingly well so far and appears to have been headed to being our #2 behind Bledsoe and Losman and all of his potential (this simply means he hadn't done anything real yet) was likely going to be our disaster QB in my judgement anyway.

My sense is that the JP injury heightens the importance of really testing Brown to see if he has the right stuff to be our #2 (I doubt it up to this point but his initial success indicates I may well be wrong).

My sense is that the Bills will become far more interested in the waiver wire as some QBs deemed and paid as starters will prove not able to cut the mustard. I would feel bad taking one of these losers as our starter but certainly do not feel bad at all taking them as our disaster QB if Drew sucks, and Travis B. sucks, or more injuries occur. Quincy Carter as disaster QB anyone?

Brown has shown up surprsingly well so far and appears to have been headed to being our #2 behind Bledsoe and Losman and all of his potential (this simply means he hadn't done anything real yet) was likely going to be our disaster QB in my judgement anyway.

My sense is that the JP injury heightens the importance of really testing Brown to see if he has the right stuff to be our #2 (I doubt it up to this point but his initial success indicates I may well be wrong).

My sense is that the Bills will become far more interested in the waiver wire as some QBs deemed and paid as starters will prove not able to cut the mustard.  I would feel bad taking one of these losers as our starter but certainly do not feel bad at all taking them as our disaster QB if Drew sucks, and Travis B. sucks, or more injuries occur.  Quincy Carter as disaster QB anyone?

7316[/snapback]

Carter signed with the Jets yesterday, I actually would have been most at ease with him as our 3rd stringer. I do agree with you though, Travis Brown has looked decent...and lets face it, aside from that one year where Bledsoe almost DIED, he's remained very durable. I'd go after Chris Redman, Shane Matthews (if he's still out there) or Chad Hutchinson as our disaster QB. My first choice is Redman, I think that guy can still be a damn good NFL player, he got really shafted in Baltimore when they forced him to start waaaaaay before he was ready.