Worst O Line in football

afcfan1

If Peters leaves, I think it's safe to say the Bills have one of the three worst O Lines in the NFL. What a combination...A terrible O line that can't give the QB any time, a criminal RB, a QB that played so well in the cold weather and an aging, skills declining WR that is a cancer in the locker room. What a time to be a Bills fan. I can see it now...Trent drops back to throw, scrambles around for his life because the line can't block anyone, and he throws it away for the 10th time that game. TO comes to the sideline complaining about how open he was, and all of the proven winner leaders on the Bills come over to settle him down. Oh wait, the Bills have no proven winner leaders on the team. That's ok, I'm sure it's all going to work out. Once the Bills are eliminated from playoff contention (which will probably be pretty early), I'm sure TO will continue to show the professionalism he always has.

I think you need some prozac.

Great!! What about the other 4 poitions? They are all garbage. The Bills could just bring in some free agents because they have so much sucess with that. Buffalo is a quality free agent desert, and has been for years. Face it...the Bills are not moving in the direction we would like.

Are you crying in your beer right now?

Get real, brother!

I don't see Cutler ever winning the superbowl

Teams win the super bowl...a smart QB manages the game. It took peyton many years to figure that out. And remember Trent Dilfer? He was a little short on skill but all he had to do was not mess things up!

If Peters leaves, I think it's safe to say the Bills have one of the three worst O Lines in the NFL. What a combination...A terrible O line that can't give the QB any time, a criminal RB, a QB that played so well in the cold weather and an aging, skills declining WR that is a cancer in the locker room. What a time to be a Bills fan. I can see it now...Trent drops back to throw, scrambles around for his life because the line can't block anyone, and he throws it away for the 10th time that game. TO comes to the sideline complaining about how open he was, and all of the proven winner leaders on the Bills come over to settle him down. Oh wait, the Bills have no proven winner leaders on the team. That's ok, I'm sure it's all going to work out. Once the Bills are eliminated from playoff contention (which will probably be pretty early), I'm sure TO will continue to show the professionalism he always has.

You are ridiculous.... # 1 Peters is going no where. It's called negotiating. Hangartner is an upgrade over Fowler or Preston.

Langston Walker played damn good last year, as did Brad Butler. We obviously need another guard and some depth. Ease up you sound like an idiot and make reading these posts aggravating. Most people read these for information not to listen to uneducated viewpoints. Last year we were suppossedly a team on the rise, a year way. We pretty much ended up where most people thought, between 7-9 andf 9-7. We were in every AFC East game and pretty much every game. Sooo. contrary to the media and people who have jumped off the ledge we probably will be better next year. Supposedly the schedule is harder next year but supposedly Miami was going to stink this year. You can never tell how those things play out.

I want to know where the idea of finding a quality LT is sooooo hard came from? All you have to do is draft one early and it seems like 90+% chance you are set.....

Is that a fact? Golly.....I thought it was more hit & miss.

I guess you're right. Of all the 1st round LTs that succeeded......none failed.

90% :wallbash: