Jabari Greer is a great guy

Drew026

I wish him all the luck in NO. He was on moving the chains 2 days ago and didn't have a bad word to say about the Bills and very positive about all the players he played with. I honestly felt bad for him cause they talked to him about his situation for about 2 seconds before going into TO for the rest of the segment. Glad he is happy he found a new home in New Orleans.

That's Jabari's normal personality -- always upbeat, always smiling. And ironically, one of his first standout games (albeit preseason) was in the Superdome, where he picked off two passes in the '07 exhibition opener.

I wish him well.

Jabari Greer gives it his all every damn game. He plays with serious heart, like he is playing for his job every down. I loved having him here and am sad to see him go, but i really am happy for him.

That's Jabari's normal personality -- always upbeat, always smiling. And ironically, one of his first standout games (albeit preseason) was in the Superdome, where he picked off two passes in the '07 exhibition opener.

I wish him well.

Ditto .. he is a stand up player