Need to sure up OLine in FA

I like the moves so far. But Oline needs to be addressed. I think we all agree on that. I think the Bills are waiting some guys out. Just like any other commodity the longer it sits the lower the price goes.

so far the Bills have:

LT Peters. I think his contract gets worked out. Dont think he will be wearing green next year.

LG Maybe Simmons if the medical staff thinks he is ready to play. Sign to a two year deal. Starts this year. back up next. Rather not give up draft picks to K.C. for Waters.

C Hangartner. I think he will be vast improvement over Preston/Fowler. Watched Carolina play a lot last year and the line looked damn good. Started 8 games for them.

RG Butler. Smart and has developed nicely. If injury bug stays away he will be solid.

RT Walker. Under contract for three more years. Very solid. And starts this year and next.

Back Ups. Bell. With news that he is stronger and developing good. Might be the right tackle of the future. Haveing Peters and him as your bookends is exciting. Young Athletic tackles for years to come.

Chambers is good depth at Tackle and gaurds.

Draft a center ,prefer Wood from Louisville in third round if available or maybe Caldwell from Bama.

Draft a gaurd in fith round. Best available at that point.

What you guys think?