Looking for Sabres Tickets for Saturday

Hey guys,

My bachelor party is in Buffalo on Saturday and I know we were planning on going to Pearl St. to watch the game and get dinner, but a lot of my friends who are coming have never been to an NHL game before and I would like for them to get a real taste of Buffalo. I would need 7-10 tickets, which I know I'll probably not find, but I was wondering if anyone had any amount for sale? Haven't had much luck with stubhub or ebay so far

Hey guys,

My bachelor party is in Buffalo on Saturday and I know we were planning on going to Pearl St. to watch the game and get dinner, but a lot of my friends who are coming have never been to an NHL game before and I would like for them to get a real taste of Buffalo. I would need 7-10 tickets, which I know I'll probably not find, but I was wondering if anyone had any amount for sale? Haven't had much luck with stubhub or ebay so far

I have always had luck on Craigslist (two weeks ago I got 8 tickets for the Sabres Islanders for 200 bucks total). Found them the morning of the game, picked em up and they were lower level, with a large group of Sabres fans (too bad we lost)