I need $$$$

Justice

a couple of witch-doctors, magicians, the little old lady from Poltergeist, that guy in the exorcist, the ghostbusters, Merlin, that wizard from tha land of Oz, Ashton Kutcher's character from The Butterfly Effect, Marty McFly, Bill & Ted, that lady and her Psychic friends and anyone else that can lift the stinkin' curse or jinx or whatever you want to call it that plagues Buffalo.

I'm from Buffalo so I am a pessimist be nature. I'm sorry, but I cant be one of you " JP getting hurt is a good thing" kind of people. If that were the case than everybody should get injured, then we can say "at least they're not dead"!

That injury effects us in many ways. I know JP wasn't a starter, but I guarantee you he would've entered the game in certain situations. Mularkey is known for that kind've thing. Plus the injury slows down his learning process. Instead of being a year away now, it could take two.

a couple of witch-doctors, magicians, the little old lady from Poltergeist, that guy in the exorcist, the ghostbusters,  Merlin, that wizard from tha land of Oz, Ashton Kutcher's character from The Butterfly Effect, Marty McFly, Bill & Ted, that lady and her Psychic friends and anyone else that can lift the stinkin' curse or jinx or whatever you want to call it that plagues Buffalo.

I'm from Buffalo so I am a pessimist be nature. I'm sorry, but I cant be one of you " JP getting hurt is a good thing" kind of people. If that were the case than everybody should get injured, then we can say "at least they're not dead"!

That injury effects us in many ways. I know JP wasn't a starter, but I guarantee you he would've entered the game in certain situations. Mularkey is known for that kind've thing. Plus the injury slows down his learning process. Instead of being a year away now, it could take two.

7168[/snapback]

Although I don't agree that the injury is a good thing as they never are, I don't think it's anything to be all up in arms about. I think Brown will be fine in "fill in" situations and don't think JP-Lo would've been able to do anything more than Brown at this point. We'll be fine folks....