Why would a topic about possible voter fraud

theesir

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Who the !@#$ cares......you guys are nothing but a bunch of !@#$ing whiners.....Whaaaaa.......Whaaaaaa........Whaaaaaa...cry me a !@#$ing river!!!!!

96669[/snapback]

Oh so it's you board now? Wow, I never realized Scott turned it over to you, my apologies. And you are nothing but a whining little B word, but I wasn't going to resort to name calling until someone else did.

Holy Crap!!! I posted a report about possible voter fraud and am accused of being a liberal for doing so!!! I have offered no politcal leaning in any of my posts on this topic, I only notified others that the fraud story was out there. The story itself NEVER mentions which candiadate may have benfited from the pre-existing votes.

Holy Crap!!! I posted a report about possible voter fraud and am accused of being a liberal for doing so!!!  I have offered no politcal leaning in any of my posts on this topic, I only notified others that the fraud story was out there. The story itself NEVER mentions which candiadate may have benfited from the pre-existing votes.

96727[/snapback]

well, your avatar looks like a liberal!

Holy Crap!!! I posted a report about possible voter fraud and am accused of being a liberal for doing so!!!  I have offered no politcal leaning in any of my posts on this topic, I only notified others that the fraud story was out there. The story itself NEVER mentions which candiadate may have benfited from the pre-existing votes.

96727[/snapback]

Who did?

96727[/snapback]

Why do you guys have such a problem with posting on the PPP boards? That is where stuff like this belongs. We want to keep this a fun sports board and not turn it into a political bs bickering board.

96727[/snapback]

Don't worry about VA, he likes to make wild assumptions about people's political views based on little or no actual information. Ask him about the Dems secret operation "Old Fogey" where the crazy octogenarian liberals are trying to run people out of line at the polls by being slow and incompetant.