Why would a topic about possible voter fraud

theesir

There is nothing political about this, it is merely news of the day. Yesterday, in another post, SDS said that he expected there would be election related posts on the main board , yet today, a news story about the election, not the participants gets moved the the Hell that is the PPP board.

Taters avatar and stories about guys cutting off their own penises are appropriate for this board, but a story about possible voter fraud isn't.

Shouldn' the post asking us to vote be moved as well!!!! :lol:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Cause there is a board for that?

96572[/snapback]

There was nothing POLITICAL in the post. Today is election day and it was a post that reported that there are news stories of possible voter fraud. The post spoke nothing of parties or candidates, only of a news story of possible voter fraud that was under investigation.

By the way, the post was not moved, it was REMOVED!!!

There was nothing POLITICAL in the post. Today is election day and it was a post that reported that there are news stories of possible voter fraud.  The post spoke nothing of parties or candidates, only of a news story of possible voter fraud that was under investigation.

By the way, the post was not moved, it was REMOVED!!!

96576[/snapback]

No, it was not removed. It was merged with the multiple other threads discussing the same subject.

Yet the post asking people to Vote, which has once again turned into partisan arguing is allowed to remain.

If I had a political point to make I would be in the PPP board, I posted a news story that mentioned neither republicans or democrats and had my topic REMOVED!!

Who ever did it, at least have the nerve to say why!

No, it was not removed. It was merged with the multiple other threads discussing the same subject.

96585[/snapback]

Where!!!!!!

On a board where the majority of people here would never look.

All of a sudden we're trying to conserve bandwith by combining voter fraud topics!!!

If we combined all repetative topics on this board there would only be about 4.

Obey the f'ing rules and keep all that crap in the PPP forum.

I like how everyone thinks THEIR posts are above the rules.

96611[/snapback]

Deal with it. The owner of the !@#$ing board gave his permission for it to occur today. I haven't been posting them here, but last time I checked it was Scotts board not your. Deal with it.

Where!!!!!!

On a board where the majority of people here would never look. 

All of a sudden we're trying to conserve bandwith by combining voter fraud topics!!!

If we combined all repetative topics on this board there would only be about 4.

96608[/snapback]

Hey, I only moderate the PPP board. You need to talk with the mods of this board on why it was moved to PPP. Once there, I merged it with the multiple other threads on the exact same story.

Get over it.

Well, yes and no on the PPP thing.

My opinion on this - and what I intended - was to have certain forums for the day to day discussion of popular non-Bills topics.

However, when MAJOR events occur - say a presidential election - I don't mind spill over to the main board.  If we can talk girls and guys dressed as Peter Pan, certainly we can talk about major items like the election.

However, I would expect this to be occur more tomorrow and the days right after...

JMO.

95171[/snapback]

HEy Scott, Billsafone says you don't know the F#@$ing rules

Billsafone, why don't you go delete Scotts post as well, its obvious you are the person in charge around here.

Go delete these as well, they may not meet your interpretation of the F@#$%#ING RULES!!!

http://205.134.161.85/forums/index.php?showtopic=8445

http://205.134.161.85/forums/index.php?showtopic=8484 :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

HEy Scott, Billsafone says you don't know the F#@$ing rules

Billsafone, why don't you go delete Scotts post as well, its obvious you are the person in charge around here.

Go delete these as well, they may not meet your interpretation of the F@#$%#ING RULES!!!

http://205.134.161.85/forums/index.php?showtopic=8445

http://205.134.161.85/forums/index.php?showtopic=8484 :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

96641[/snapback]

relax....you actually want to start a war over this? :lol::lol:

relax....you actually want to start a war over this? :lol:  :lol:

96654[/snapback]

I do. Actually I could care less NG, but Scott did give specific permission for it today and told everyone yesterday to deal and that the mods would not move anything.

No offense but those were his instructions, so I don't think it is too much to have them enacted, do you?

I do.  Actually I could care less NG, but Scott did give specific permission for it today and told everyone yesterday to deal and that the mods would not move anything. 

No offense but those were his instructions, so I don't think it is too much to have them enacted, do you?

96663[/snapback]

well I didn't move it...so there. :lol:

I do.  Actually I could care less NG, but Scott did give specific permission for it today and told everyone yesterday to deal and that the mods would not move anything. 

96663[/snapback]

Who the !@#$ cares......you guys are nothing but a bunch of !@#$ing whiners.....Whaaaaa.......Whaaaaaa........Whaaaaaa...cry me a !@#$ing river!!!!!