For or Against...tell me if you are wearing Bills gear

JoeF

Come on...admit it. Even if you think this is a dumb ass move...you have Bills gear on right now and have a bit more of swagger today than yesterday.

I do/am---

I love drama--the Bills are relevant again.

Come on...admit it. Even if you think this is a dumb ass move...you have Bills gear on right now and have a bit more of swagger today than yesterday.

I do---

I slept in my Zubaz last night. But I tend to sleep in them every night... :flirt:

I do/am---

The excitement is finally back. I would imagine that players on the roster are excited and our top draft picks will be more excited to play in Buffalo now. Adding T.O. does not automatically make us a playoff team, but I LOVE the signing. I expect that T.O. has matured with all of the changes he has been through, and I think he has a lot to offer. The guy is passionate, loves to win, and can fill the leadership void that has existed since Spikes and Fletcher were shown the door.

One thing I have to say is; Trent, the training wheels are off buddy. You really didn't fare too well with the keys to a Taurus, now you're driving a BMW. Time to Kick it up a notch.

GOOOOOOOO BIIIILLLLLLLLSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always wear Bills gear. I was wear my Bills hat or shirt to the gym. They're my team. I'd wear my Bills hat if we went 0-16.

Yeah, I got my Bills sweatshirt on, but I don't have the swagger. I wore my stuff when we were 2-14 back to back. But these days, I wonder what is going on over at 1 Bills Drive.

We prided ourselves on the high character guys we had. Now we let Jimmy Leonard go, and we make excuses for Marshawn's behavior. We hire TO and say it's okay, its all business. We make other excuses and tell each other "look at the Dolfelons, and the Bungles" they are worse than we are.

Marv was right, character matters. Playing from the heart wins. We haven't had any of those players in a long time. Now we will have caos and that will sell tickets. Perhaps the Bickering Bills will return and we can laugh it off and look forward to another draft season.

I'm getting tired and old, neither of which I have any control over. I'm tired of losing, and I'm tired of seeing stupid moves at 1 Bills Drive. This is going to turn out poorly, just like Drew, but worse. TO is going to make Willis look tame, and the Bills might as well move north, only Toronto doesn't want our problems either.

Yeah, I got my Bills sweatshirt on, but I don't have the swagger. I wore my stuff when we were 2-14 back to back. But these days, I wonder what is going on over at 1 Bills Drive.

We prided ourselves on the high character guys we had. Now we let Jimmy Leonard go, and we make excuses for Marshawn's behavior. We hire TO and say it's okay, its all business. We make other excuses and tell each other "look at the Dolfelons, and the Bungles" they are worse than we are.

Marv was right, character matters. Playing from the heart wins. We haven't had any of those players in a long time. Now we will have caos and that will sell tickets. Perhaps the Bickering Bills will return and we can laugh it off and look forward to another draft season.

I'm getting tired and old, neither of which I have any control over. I'm tired of losing, and I'm tired of seeing stupid moves at 1 Bills Drive. This is going to turn out poorly, just like Drew, but worse. TO is going to make Willis look tame, and the Bills might as well move north, only Toronto doesn't want our problems either.

Every party needs a pooper. Who invited you? :flirt:

Jimmy Leonard?? are you serious??? The man is slow! Thats why he isn't here any more. Yes he made some plays with the Ravens but with that D who wouldn't. I'm guessing he rarely shows up on the stat sheet with the Jests. Unless it's TO runs past ole Jimmie for another TD. You do have a point about Lynch. He had better clean up his act or addious, but TO has never broken the law. All he does is demand 100% from his teammates and coaches, because thats what he gives every Sunday. Another thing. Who are the Character guys? Thurman had a drinking problem, Kelly was no angel how about Bruce? Didn't he get suspended for drugs??? Oh our memories are so short, or do we have our rose colored glasses on again? I've rooted for this team for 48 years, and I'm all for a little excitement and alot of accountabllity. Go TO and GO BILLS!

Me I never leave the house without some type of Bills gear on usually a cap at least. I walked around to different card shops today in virginia (big collector) and everyone that knew me here said they thought of me when they saw the news. Most of them (probably 8 of the 10 that commented) said that Trent was doomed with T.O. on the team. All I could do was shrug, becuase my heart wants to tell them they are crazy and it will be different here, but my head was pretty much agreeing with them.

I am not a big fan of this move, but at least when they do mention the Bills on ESPN or NFL Network, it isn't about Lynch's arrest, that is the only time prior to this I heard them talk about Buffalo. I look at this move as a game of Russion Roulette. There is about a 30% chance this will work out for the Bills and about a 70% chance it turns out to be one of the worst moves in team history.

getting players with just good heart and high character has done wonders for us the last nine years? thanks for being a debbie downer