What are the other AFC East teams' boards like right now?

Not to start another TO thread, but I think this topic is unique enough to warrant its own section. The following is a quote from a dolphins fan in response to Tim Graham's story on ESPN:

"Great. So due to Parcells stubborness, we now have to face both TO AND Moss twice a year. With our secondary in shambles. Right on Bill! And the Phins keep on the tradition of letting the talent slip to other divisional teams........

It's not as if we already have a tough schedule or anything. Is there a 'roll eyes' smiley on this forum?"

I wonder, is this person representative of the fan base of the other teams in the AFC East? If so, this may be the first time a Bills off-season move has these fans concerned. Can someone who checks these other boards give the rest of us some insight as to what they are saying? All Trolls are welcome here as you are representative of the other teams' fan bases.

They are mixed feelings

most of them know Owens is a playmaker

the jealous ones think he is a cancer

He can be both..as long he catches the football and frees Evans up... I'm all for it!

And that, my friend, will be the key to success next year.

They are mixed feelings

most of them know Owens is a playmaker

the jealous ones think he is a cancer

He can be both..as long he catches the football and frees Evans up... I'm all for it!

He has been well known for dropping passes, but who cares, HE IS A BIG NAME AND I HEARD OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to start another TO thread, but I think this topic is unique enough to warrant its own section. The following is a quote from a dolphins fan in response to Tim Graham's story on ESPN:

"Great. So due to Parcells stubborness, we now have to face both TO AND Moss twice a year. With our secondary in shambles. Right on Bill! And the Phins keep on the tradition of letting the talent slip to other divisional teams........

It's not as if we already have a tough schedule or anything. Is there a 'roll eyes' smiley on this forum?"

I wonder, is this person representative of the fan base of the other teams in the AFC East? If so, this may be the first time a Bills off-season move has these fans concerned. Can someone who checks these other boards give the rest of us some insight as to what they are saying? All Trolls are welcome here as you are representative of the other teams' fan bases.

Now that's something you don't read everyday. :thumbsup:

The divison DBackfields are weak. This is an aspect I believe we're the best at. We just introduced ourselves as a dire situation to their quest. IF we can get an immediate upgrade at tight end, to go with Fred Jackson's receiving skills, they have to be soiling themselves.

Let's make that Dolphin fan regret not mentioning Evans from the division.