Do not forget...

...Who our head coach is. I am as a fan happy the Bills made an aggressive move no one thought they would make, I just wish it would have been with our head coach. A change at the coaching staff and then bold moves in FA would really have been nice but I guess I will settle for this cause at least it is something. I am slightly more optimistic about the team but knowing our head coach and the lack of game management skills he has and his conservative nature leads me down the road that all of this will be for nothing come playoffs next year. At least Russ will fill the place again and the world will be talking about the Bills for a little while.

Anyways, Bills fans just remember who our head coach is before you go buy your super bowl tickets for next year, thanks.

:thumbsup: Go Bills.

I can't imagine Jauron liked this move and in all probability it was Wilson and Brandon who gave the green light to sign Owens. Therefore, if DJ doesn't like it then I'm all for it.

I had zero faith in Jauron getting this team into the playoffs with the talent on the roster prior to the Owens signing. DJ had his chance from 06-08 to get this team into the playoffs his way. I believe DJ lost some of his personnel control after the 2-8 finish last year.

I can't imagine Jauron liked this move and in all probability it was Wilson and Brandon who gave the green light to sign Owens. Therefore, if DJ doesn't like it then I'm all for it.

I had zero faith in Jauron getting this team into the playoffs with the talent on the roster prior to the Owens signing. DJ had his chance from 06-08 to get this team into the playoffs his way. I believe DJ lost some of his personnel control after the 2-8 finish last year.

I hope your right about that, I just wish the FO could stomach losing the money they owed Jauron from his contract extension and moved on.

Earlier in the day, I had heard it was Jauron who went to Ralph and said we have to get this guy. Sorry, I can't cite the source but might have been profootballweekly.

Just remember that this WR is also a guy who drops about 1/3 of all passes to him and complains when he isn't the focal point of the offence and things aren't going his way. He is also the guy who Jerry Jones, the owner who would sign any headcase/problem player just as long as they could play football well, decided was too much of a problem to keep around and let him go for free, all while taking a $9 million cap hit